Main Menu

Footy Player Picture Game

Started by RaisyDaisy, February 28, 2015, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Damn, I thought it was Lockett because it is like Nicky is saying "Look At This"

Bill Manspeaker

that is some awesome thinking on your behalf haha. wish I had've thought of that now

Mat0369

Well it is Tony something but my mind keeps going to Lockett now when I look at Nicky's pic haha

Bill Manspeaker

R.Griffen

First and only guess, someone can post the next one if I get it  but Tony Armstrong?

Bill Manspeaker

LF

Bill Manspeaker

ding ding ding

kinda threw yas off with the picture :P

another one of my favourite players as a kid! didn't play for long though :(

Mat0369

Big Mac

Ease up on the players from 400 years ago you old man

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Big  Mac on March 04, 2015, 11:22:25 PM
Ease up on the players from 400 years ago you old man
played late 90s. like just over 15 years ago! you baby :P

Mat0369

I don't know if I would have gone with that pic of Nicky for the word brown, jusaying :P

RaisyDaisy

LOL I found one pic that has entire players name in it :P

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 04, 2015, 11:47:51 PM
I don't know if I would have gone with that pic of Nicky for the word brown, jusaying :P
haha yeah I get what you mean, but I mean he's proud of it and it's not like I meant it in a bad way :P and it sorta worked throwin you guys off it for a bit

Mat0369

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 04, 2015, 11:58:52 PM
haha yeah I get what you mean, but I mean he's proud of it and it's not like I meant it in a bad way :P and it sorta worked throwin you guys off it for a bit

Yeah I know, I just meant the context of the photo since it was all about race so I interpreted it as it not having to do with skin colour. There is the brown and proud side as well so it works both. It threw me off

also Clive Waterhouse