Season 1: PS De-listings

Started by PowerBug, September 01, 2015, 03:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

In this thread is where every manager will be posting anyone they wish to de-list prior to the pre-season acutions officially beginning. All de-listings, once confirmed by Admin, are final and cannot be reversed. A list of all players currently contracted by each team is found in the Welcome to D6s thread.

In addition if you notice any errors in your team list (Prices paid for the players are irrelevant), then notify me via PM or post below in this thread.

South Australian Wombats

New South Wales Platypuses
Alex Keath

Queensland Koalas
Trent Lawford

Victoria Possums
Jake Haberfield

Northern Territory Kangaroos
Louis Cameron
Scott Henry
Michael Hogan
Ryan Harris

Australian Capital Territory Cockatoos

Tasmania Devils

West Australia Swans

The deadline for de-listings is 3rd October

PowerBug

As stated above, the deadline to get de-listings in is the 3rd October. This way teams can go over the 25 cap from the auction then cut back before the season starts :)

BratPack

NT Delistings (So Far)

Louis Cameron (Delisted)
Scott Henry (Delisted)
Michael Hogan (Delisted)
Ryan Harris (Retired)

Torpedo10

Looks like all my lads are still on lists, might have to double check with Labuschagne at a later date though.

nrich102

Trent Lawfords the only one we'll be getting rid of so far.

Scrads

NSW will delist Alex Keath.

Also, Jono Wells has been axed by Tassie, but I can hold him though if I want to yeah?

PowerBug

Quote from: Scrads on September 15, 2015, 08:09:35 PM

Also, Jono Wells has been axed by Tassie, but I can hold him though if I want to yeah?
Correct, you may keep him.

Scrads

Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2015, 11:04:44 PM
Quote from: Scrads on September 15, 2015, 08:09:35 PM

Correct, you may keep him.

I elect to do so, cheers.

Nige

PowerBug

Last day to delist anyone you don't want. But it doesn't matter because everyone is under the cap.