Main Menu

Our first win!

Started by Barney, April 23, 2011, 06:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 23, 2011, 07:49:19 PM
I was backing the Suns to win! Only If I was old enough to place the bet. $14 is juicy odds for the Suns against Port!!! Dang it :(.
There were some even more ridiculous odds, and I was going to place a bet too but couldn't be bothered. :(

bomberboy0618

Wooohooo!!!
Hopefully theyll be buggered from this game and get smashed by the mighty bombers!!!

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: roo boys! on April 23, 2011, 08:19:03 PM
I was backing the Suns to win! Only If I was old enough to place the bet. $14 is juicy odds for the Suns against Port!!! Dang it :(.
There were some even more ridiculous odds, and I was going to place a bet too but couldn't be bothered. :(
If I had them in my combo instead of Port i'd likely have won over $100, flower! Just turned 18, 3 days ago! :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on April 23, 2011, 08:24:45 PM
If I had them in my combo instead of Port i'd likely have won over $100, flower! Just turned 18, 3 days ago! :)
No point saying if I had done this or if I had done that, cos once the event happens you could say that about anything. You never thought they would win so you put Port in the combo not Suns, simple as that

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 23, 2011, 08:26:41 PM
Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on April 23, 2011, 08:24:45 PM
No point saying if I had done this or if I had done that, cos once the event happens you could say that about anything. You never thought they would win so you put Port in the combo not Suns, simple as that
I picked Suns in my tips :P. But I'm months away from 18 :(.

bomberboy0618

I picked power, though i was supporting suns.

Cruiseon

Great win.

I reckon Rundle Mall might be on high alert for a bunch of young kids, a kinda ugly rich bald bloke and a blome called Hunt going tropo into the night.

Kazahkstan

Don't come here much, but hell to the yeah! :D

supercoach addict

Port Adelaide what a disgrace!

cookie311993

its pretty embarrassing on behalf of Port Adelaide but yell yeah our first win.

RiOtChEsS

hooly dooly GC r in trouble today :-[ 63-1 in the 1st qtr with 5 minutes to go still

ossie85

Worst performance ever?

roo boys!

Bahaha ;D

shame Essendon just fell short of 200 though :'(

And, K.Hunt didn't even make his break even, and he's losing money from 125k ;D

Hopefully he keeps going down to below 91k ;D

supercoach addict

bunyip

Thats a bit harsh. It shows how far they have to go though. Makes you wonder about Port to.