Where will Melbourne finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 19, 2010, 12:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

what a disaster season *sigh*

But there is light at the end of the tunnel...

With Bailey, the coaching panel and the distraction in $cully gone
AND
The inclusions of Neeld, Craig, Misson and Clark, I think we are looking promising again.

I think we will just miss the eight, but it doesn't hurt at all to be aiming for it.
Will be happy with 2012 if we develop some consistency and no more 50+ point beltings, 11-12 wins would be a fantastic achievement

ossie85

Dees are my pick to be the bolter. Have them pencilled in as a top 4 smoky, but will say top 8!

Fletch74

Quote from: ossie85 on November 11, 2011, 08:53:25 AM

Dees are my pick to be the bolter. Have them pencilled in as a top 4 smoky, but will say top 8!
Top 4 Ossie...

I think there are about a 1 in a million chance of that.

Yes, they have some potential, but they're not ready to be at that level IMHO.

Ziplock

hey if TAB are offering million to one odds on that, I'll take it :P

Fletch74

Quote from: Ziplock on November 13, 2011, 10:58:00 AM
hey if TAB are offering million to one odds on that, I'll take it :P
Ok, I'll give you those odds if you give your algorith... :P

Ziplock

nuuuup fletch, my algorithm is worth way more than million to one odds :P

AFEV

Quote from: Ziplock on November 13, 2011, 11:07:41 AM
nuuuup fletch, my algorithm is worth way more than million to one odds :P
It's not even worth one to one :P

hatta

let's get serious, Melbourne wont be top four and I do go for the dees.. Collingwood, Geelong, Cartlon, Weet Coast, Hawthorn and even a fit Fremantle should be ahead of the dees.. I think just inside the top eight ;)

the flying hawk

Melbourne will finish top 8 because they have a new coach in mark neeld who is willing to push the demons to their limits who is determined to get the demons to their first final since 2006 and plus the pressure of trying to keep tom scully has passed. I have always seen that the demons have the potential to make the finals and win one

Ringo

They are my smokey for the Top 8 given their favourable draw as well.  Still have to win these games though.

meow meow

Most over rated list in the whole competition. No chance of making finals. NONE.