WXV Official Trade Confirmation

Started by Purple 77, August 28, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: Nige on August 31, 2017, 08:48:36 PM
Cairo trade: Koby Stevens + David Cuningham
Toronto trade: Jade Gresham + Sam Kerridge

We like the look of Gresham, a high potential young forward at present that should soon permanently play through the mids (hopefully rotates through as early as next season). Should lift his average next season to mid-high 70s too we think. Everybody loves The Kedge, so we had to bring him back to Cairo and think after this end to the year, he should play more next season. Sad to see Kobias and Cunners go!

Ada to confirm.

Confirmed.

Wanted a more solid U1/U2 and Koby fits the bill. Cunners has also shown signs this year that he could be quality long-term.

Adamant

Toronto trade: Blake Acres + Jake Kelly + N42
Moscow trade: Ryan Clarke + Matt Rosa + N24

Potentially a slight overpay here but I love Ryan Clarke, been chasing him for a long time so am stoked to get my man. I like Kelly and think he could eventually become relevant but I'm stacked down back so he's pretty expendable for me. Rosa is old but should provide solid depth. N24 for N42 to make up the difference between Blacres and Clarke.

Torp to confirm.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Adamant on August 31, 2017, 11:21:33 PM
Toronto trade: Blake Acres + Jake Kelly + N42
Moscow trade: Ryan Clarke + Matt Rosa + N24

Potentially a slight overpay here but I love Ryan Clarke, been chasing him for a long time so am stoked to get my man. I like Kelly and think he could eventually become relevant but I'm stacked down back so he's pretty expendable for me. Rosa is old but should provide solid depth. N24 for N42 to make up the difference between Blacres and Clarke.

Torp to confirm.
Confirmed.

Acres is a beast, Kelly adds to the Crows' Defence list of Talia & Keath and 42 is an evener. Sad to see Clarke as a future gun, and Rosa as a fringe starter go but we have to give to get quality.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Mitch Wallis + Darcy Cameron + N14 + N51
PNL trade: Paddy Ryder + N47

It's no secret we need a ruck. Rucks aren't cheap, but Wallis is only 24, Cameron backs up Naismith which helps PNL with their youth direction and Pick 14 goes their way too

HP/Daz to confirm

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Tom Scully + Jake Stringer
Christchurch trade: Bryce Gibbs +N26 + N32

Nice even trade here. Gibbs is 10-15ppg better but Scully is 2 years younger, but Stringer bridges the gap and then some and few get a few 2nd rounder after trading out out 1st

Meow to confirm

meow meow

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2017, 09:33:25 AM
New York trade: Tom Scully + Jake Stringer
Christchurch trade: Bryce Gibbs +N26 + N32

Nice even trade here. Gibbs is 10-15ppg better but Scully is 2 years younger, but Stringer bridges the gap and then some and few get a few 2nd rounder after trading out out 1st

Meow to confirm

Confirmed

DazBurg

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2017, 09:30:45 AM
New York trade: Mitch Wallis + Darcy Cameron + N14 + N51
PNL trade: Paddy Ryder + N47

It's no secret we need a ruck. Rucks aren't cheap, but Wallis is only 24, Cameron backs up Naismith which helps PNL with their youth direction and Pick 14 goes their way too

HP/Daz to confirm

Confirmed
we are on a rebuild and need mids
Ryder has been great but best to get something for him while we can and we have other rucks

Adamant

Toronto trade: David Cuningham + N86
London trade: Billy Hartung

Cuningham a former AFL pick #23, being two years younger than Billy and having DPP status makes up for the current 10pt difference in average at this point in time.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: Adamant on September 01, 2017, 02:11:28 PM
Toronto trade: David Cuningham + N86
London trade: Billy Hartung

Cuningham a former AFL pick #23, being two years younger than Billy and having DPP status makes up for the current 10pt difference in average at this point in time.

Ringo to confirm.
Confirmed  See a lot of upside in Cunningham.  Late pick added to cover points difference as well.

Adamant

Toronto trade: Koby Stevens + N13 + Zach Sproule
Buenos Aires trade: Travis Boak + N38

Koby is basically a poor man's Boak. N13 and Sproule (gun, just wait and see) for N38 to make up for the poor man-ness.

iZander to confirm.

iZander

Quote from: Adamant on September 01, 2017, 06:19:10 PM
Toronto trade: Koby Stevens + N13 + Zach Sproule
Buenos Aires trade: Travis Boak + N38

Koby is basically a poor man's Boak. N13 and Sproule (gun, just wait and see) for N38 to make up for the poor man-ness.

iZander to confirm.
Confirm

GoLions

Cobras give: N23 + N25
Saints give: Alex Neal-Bullen

Don't mind ANB, hopefully can improve off of this year. Meow to confirm.

meow meow

Quote from: GoLions on September 02, 2017, 02:36:10 PM
Cobras give: N23 + N25
Saints give: Alex Neal-Bullen

Don't mind ANB, hopefully can improve off of this year. Meow to confirm.

Confirmated

Purple 77

Dublin trade: Adam Treloar, Nathan Jones, Oscar McInerny, Aidyn Johnson + Pick 37
Dublin recieve: Matt Crouch + Steven May

Moscow trade: Sam Menegola + Steven May
Moscow recieve: Adam Treloar, Aidyn Johnson, Pick 31, Pick 35 + Pick 37

Berlin trade: Jack Steven + Pick 31
Berlin receive: Nathan Jones + Pick 16

New Delhi trade: Matt Crouch, Pick 16 + Pick 35
New Delhi receive: Sam Menegola, Jack Steven + Oscar McInerny

The above trade has been amended to hopefully appease those that thought Moscow was losing by too much. My reasons for trade are the same.

Others to confirm.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 03, 2017, 02:44:58 PM
Dublin trade: Adam Treloar, Nathan Jones, Oscar McInerny, Aidyn Johnson + Pick 37
Dublin recieve: Matt Crouch + Steven May

Moscow trade: Sam Menegola + Steven May
Moscow recieve: Adam Treloar, Aidyn Johnson, Pick 31, Pick 35 + Pick 37

Berlin trade: Jack Steven + Pick 31
Berlin receive: Nathan Jones + Pick 16

New Delhi trade: Matt Crouch, Pick 16 + Pick 35
New Delhi receive: Sam Menegola, Jack Steven + Oscar McInerny

The above trade has been amended to hopefully appease those that thought Moscow was losing by too much. My reasons for trade are the same.

Others to confirm.
Passed.

Menegola, Forward or Midfielder, is hard to lose but getting a proven premium in Treloar reduces the pain. May is solid, but I don't mind Johnson or the picks so it's enough for us to like.