Main Menu

HELP ME

Started by Aussie, April 25, 2011, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie

I want to be unblocked from the actual website. I don't care about the chat in gameday. Please m0nty.

CrowsFan

But if you get unblocked you can just create another account

BratPack

From someone who is banned from the chat and with no offence to m0nty, who tries the best he can to make it welcoming for everyone....It's a blessing..Trust me.

LF

seriously this is the feedback section not the i got banned from chat let me back section.

Aussie

Please unblock me from the website.I want to use the break evens so i can maintain my top 100 status.

LF

ffs let it go monty is not going to unblock you get over it.
can this topic be deleted at all.

hawk_88

Quote from: Aussie on April 28, 2011, 01:55:13 PM
Please unblock me from the website.I want to use the break evens so i can maintain my top 100 status.

How come I feel like you are being less than honest...

bomberboy0618

Quote from: hawk_88 on April 28, 2011, 05:27:10 PM

I got the same feeling too.
If you really were top 100 you could make do with other sites worse than this great one.

pyronerd

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 28, 2011, 05:34:14 PM
Quote from: hawk_88 on April 28, 2011, 05:27:10 PM

I got the same feeling too.
If you really were top 100 you could make do with other sites worse than this great one.
go join the darkside :-X

Aussie

please m0nty. i am sorry for the inappropriate comment that enforced my ban from chat. however i dont think it warrants a totally block from the WHOLE website. i plead, unblock me from the website.

Boomz

Mate move on before he bans u from here too :-X

Aussie

i just dont see how saying 1 thing out of line warrants a ban from the whole website? Surely just a ban from the chat would have sufficed. m0nty i dont mean to discredit you or any thing but just give me another shot . Please?

Cicjose

MajorLazer

Aussie

thanks m0nty lock thread now.