Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Dorenagama: Fielding-Reasonable; Endurance-Expert
Harku: Fielding-Reasonable
Livingston: Fielding-Reasonable (Plop)
Schulting: Fielding-Reasonable
Tonge: Endurance-Accomplished
Wardlaw: Fielding-Reasonable

So with todays pops and plop i now have 5 people with reasonable fielding, when before i had 0 :)

Justin Bieber

Alot of secondary pops this week for others :o.

Great pops for me this week :D.

Pitre Tilyard to Reasonable Experience. FINALLY!!!! 22 y.o Spinner but he is a great performer for me.
Dirkjan Wilmink to Expert Endurance.
Dexter Morgan to Accomplished Fielding.
Brett McFarlane to Outstanding Technique.
Abdul Habib to Outstanding Technique.
Karmarkar Sreedhar to Spectacular Technique.
Harrison Morgan to Outstanding Bowling.

Accomplished Fielding has become my new standard once a player reaches 25. Need to keep up as the ratings rise.
Brett McFarlane and Abdul Habib are now Outs/Outs at 24. Should I push for Spect/Spect for end of next season for Both? Don't mind Power as they'll get alot of that for the rest of their career.
Might push Karmarkar Sreedhar to Except/Except in 2-3 seasons considering his fielding and Endurance are set for a while.
Harrison Morgan can never seem to close his Tech gap ::). Outs/Acc at 20 so can hope it will close up over the seasons. Hoping for Outs/Exp in the next few weeks.

Maca24

McKintosh - Technique > Spectacular - (Finally got him to Spec/Spec  8))
Brohaska - Endurance > Reliable - (Handy pop while i've been training fielding)
Etwaroo - Bowling > Expert - (Now Reli/Exp/Acc)

cookie311993

BB its not as easy as you are making it out to reach spectacular. It takes a fair bit of training and before you can do that you need to improve fielding of those 20 year olds. Good pops for your team HP. My new requirement is reliable fielding and only 3 players meet that requirement :|

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 15, 2011, 08:58:05 PM

Pitre Tilyard to Reasonable Experience. FINALLY!!!! 22 y.o Spinner but he is a great performer for me.

Accomplished Fielding has become my new standard once a player reaches 25. Need to keep up as the ratings rise.
Brett McFarlane and Abdul Habib are now Outs/Outs at 24. Should I push for Spect/Spect for end of next season for Both? Don't mind Power as they'll get alot of that for the rest of their career.
Might push Karmarkar Sreedhar to Except/Except in 2-3 seasons considering his fielding and Endurance are set for a while.
Harrison Morgan can never seem to close his Tech gap ::). Outs/Acc at 20 so can hope it will close up over the seasons. Hoping for Outs/Exp in the next few weeks.
I wouldn't go to Spec for McFarlane. Maybe Habib though.
Sreedhar looking good, Excep will be a long slog but good luck ;)
I'll always take Morgan if you like :P

bomberboy0618

Sreedhar is a beast!
Morgan is amazing as well.
All the young FF talent makes me feel embarrassed, my team is old.

Justin Bieber

Haha, cheers fellas. Don't worry BB, my team is ageing now :-X.

Habib looks like he can make it work due to his Power there. But I don't mind McFarlane having no Power for another season or two considering he's batting at like 5 these days. It's a tough decision as I don't mind Outs/Outs with Monster secondaries but it's tempting as they are with me for at least another 5-6 seasons.

I can set Sreed up for the next 3 seasons so all good for time there :P.

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 15, 2011, 08:22:19 PM
Now I will get him to spec/spec by 25. He has two legendary talents as well so that is good as.
This is him btw.
At least his power is done for a while :P. Spect/Spect may be a stretch at 25 considering he needs to make up 8 levels, especially with Spectacular being maybe a little further away (I think it trains slower or is that for Exceptional?). Good luck though as I think it may be possible if he's close to Primary pops now.

bomberboy0618

I dunno. I reckon outs/outs may be better as he will have better secondaries that way.

PowerBug

Sorry to interrupt and go off-topic, but BB it's your pick first in FisherSaints AFL Game. ;)

Justin Bieber

Pretty sure most of my players started at Rel/Rel ended up Outs/Outs quite comfortably at 24/25 but that is with Fielding at Reliable (Took a season). Guess it's not out of the question if you go hardcore primaries?

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 15, 2011, 08:58:05 PM

Wow Hp you have some awesome prospects there .. Sreedhar and Morgan   :o
Tough to say whether its worth going to spec/spec with McFarlane & Habib considering they are almost 25. Personally I wouldn't as you will get much more benefit from fitness/strength training.
With Morgan, why don't you put him on batting tech training for a while to help close the tech gap. He is a gun and the extra batting training certainly won't hurt.

cookie311993

Spectacular takes longer to train than outstanding

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 15, 2011, 09:40:07 PM
Correct. Even longer for Exceptional.

Bazinga

Quote from: Maca24 on September 15, 2011, 09:49:05 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on September 15, 2011, 09:40:07 PM
Correct. Even longer for Exceptional.
Correct. Even longer for World Class.