Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 01, 2011, 05:31:03 PM
Since I am talking about a player who he has for sale, he has every right to answer back PB.

Why is it whenever you get advice, you think you know best and continue on your merry way? Yet everyone tells you the same thing, are you better than all of us?

Oh and Cookie, I am somewhat interested if I can pick him up for less than 200k.
13yo's never listen.... just wait till yours is a teenager shaggy me and hiding down the pup pretending we cant hear the phone ring while our Mrs are going nuts calling us every name under the sun...... arrrrr the future looks good for shags and cyrus
Cheers bud  8)

Bazinga

I thought PB was 15   ??? :-\ ???

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Cyrus on September 01, 2011, 05:38:23 PM
Since I am talking about a player who he has for sale, he has every right to answer back PB.

Why is it whenever you get advice, you think you know best and continue on your merry way? Yet everyone tells you the same thing, are you better than all of us?

Oh and Cookie, I am somewhat interested if I can pick him up for less than 200k.
13yo's never listen.... just wait till yours is a teenager shaggy me and hiding down the pup pretending we cant hear the phone ring while our Mrs are going nuts calling us every name under the sun...... arrrrr the future looks good for shags and cyrus
Cheers bud  8)

Hahahaha! Sounds like an absolute ripper of a plan. :P

cookie311993

I will jump on the computer and do that for you shortly shaggy

PowerBug

In no way do i think i'm better than any of you. But we need to remeber guys, It is just a game. I like the game, talking about it, the strategies, but there isn't a "way" to play the game. That's the way cookie is describing it, you have to play this "way".

I have no disrespect to cookie, i'm sure you're a cool guy, but after one or two times of trying to give me advice, if you believe it's not working, which has been said, you can stop, it doesn't worry me. And BTW, if you look closely to what you've written to me, i actually have listened to over half of what's said.

valkorum

PowerBug

Quote from: valkorum on September 01, 2011, 05:45:23 PM
Settle down lads. 
Let off my steam, feel good now. Back to being calm.

8-6 Suited

We are calm mate. This is just a simple discussion.

Please do, as I will be going out shortly Cookie and want to know whether or not I am setting an agent. :P

PowerBug

Anyway, i got 3 pops.

Captain Wallace Technique to accomplished
No. 5 Harku Technique to expert
Keeper Norquay Experience to average.

cookie311993

there you go shaggy thats all the training he has achieved with me

Date   Event
01 Sep 11 05:27   Power increased from reliable to accomplished during training
25 Aug 11 05:27   Endurance increased from accomplished to expert during training
04 Aug 11 05:27   Fielding increased from reasonable to capable during training
21 Jul 11 05:27   Power increased from capable to reliable during training
16 Jun 11 05:27   Experience increased from reasonable to capable during training
09 Jun 11 05:27   Endurance increased from reliable to accomplished during training
02 Jun 11 05:27   Power increased from reasonable to capable during training
21 Apr 11 05:27   Endurance increased from capable to reliable during training
21 Apr 11 05:27   Technique increased from outstanding to spectacular during training
03 Mar 11 05:27   Batting increased from outstanding to spectacular during training
24 Feb 11 05:27   Power increased from average to reasonable during training
17 Feb 11 05:27   Experience increased from average to reasonable during training
21 Oct 10 05:27   Experience increased from ordinary to average during training
14 Oct 10 05:27   Technique increased from expert to outstanding during training

8-6 Suited

Alright I'll be going for him. In my diva I should get an experience pop by the end of the season.

cookie311993

bomberboy0618

What  do you have against 13 yr olds? Stop hating on teenagers cyrus.

Cyrus

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 01, 2011, 06:57:48 PM
What  do you have against 13 yr olds? Stop hating on teenagers cyrus.
not hating on teenagers i have one myself there pains in the ass ask yo folks they will agree

BratPack

01 Sep 2011Darraðr GizurrExperiencereliableaccomplished
01 Sep 2011Freedom MabothePowerspectacularexceptional
New guy popped in experience. BONUS! AND!

POWER!