Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

and then you troll with your crappy pictures  :-[

Boomz

.... your posting here right now cic.

Bazinga

Quote from: Cicjose on June 20, 2011, 03:10:14 PM

Whats wrong Cic ?? Like Alex Sid said we are all familiar with each other and sharing our FTP experiences to help each other get better at the game.

BratPack

Quote from: Cicjose on June 20, 2011, 03:10:14 PM

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

AFEV

I think Cic is just showerty because...Well...

Cicjose

if you have to compare your real lives to your online ones you have pretty sad lives

AFEV

Quote from: Cicjose on June 20, 2011, 03:53:51 PM
if you have to compare your real lives to your online ones you have pretty sad lives
Now when did we do that Cic? You are here as well and you are a 'journeymen coach' so what you are saying is rendered invalid.

BratPack

Quote from: Cicjose on June 20, 2011, 03:53:51 PM

Cicjose

im not comparing my own life to the sad state of this forum...

AFEV

Quote from: Cicjose on June 20, 2011, 03:59:44 PM

Nor are we.

BratPack

Quote from: Cicjose on June 20, 2011, 03:59:44 PM

AFEV

QuoteGeneral Statistics - Cicjose
Total Time Spent Online:28 days, 11 hours and 19 minutes.
You sure you want to do this Cic?

Cicjose

i don't do what alex hilly and dylsta have done and create multiple accounts because i feel that i have to leave the forum under the guise of your lack of personal lives....

AFEV

Quote from: Cicjose on June 20, 2011, 04:04:53 PM
i don't do what alex hilly and dylsta have done and create multiple accounts because i feel that i have to leave the forum under the guise of your lack of personal lives....
I'm sorry I had perfectly legitimate reasons for leaving. Yes I came back because school calmed down after exams and I had time OK? You have no idea what happened because I didn't tell any of you so how about you stop making assumptions about the personal lives of people you have never met.

Cicjose

so what multiple accounts are for those that are scared to voice their opinion in case they need to cry because someone said something bad about them...