Quote from: roo boys! on April 07, 2011, 08:43:37 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on April 07, 2011, 08:21:47 PM
Very happy with tonights pops  :)

07 Apr 2011 Luke Escriva Captaincy expert outstanding
07 Apr 2011 Bordoloi Mooljee Experience ordinary average
07 Apr 2011 Priya Bibee Endurance reliable accomplished
07 Apr 2011 John Morton Endurance expert outstanding
07 Apr 2011 Rajesh Koothrappali Technique accomplished expert

Escriva is now outstanding in captaincy at 22  :)  Rajesh Koothrappali is exp/exp batting at 20 with ord experience and ave endurance.
Just telling you now, Outstanding is the max level for captaincy, there is no Spectacular. So nicely done with Escriva!
Are you sure about this RB? When I hover over the captaincy, it goes all the way up to legendary. Form only goes up to outstanding. Maybe you have these two mixed up?
There is a thread on the Canadian offsite talking about this, and I have searched for players with Spectacular captaincy on the TM before, there are never any.

Quote from: FudgieGiven the discussion off the mainboard (can't remember which thread, read it yesterday), pretty certain mod-rob said captaincy tops out at outstanding........

Quote from: surprizeYeah, that was always my understanding, but then when the question was asked here I couldn't find anything to back it up.

There are 16 expert Canadian captains, none are older than 25, 6 of them are 20yo and another 3 are 21yo (indicates expert captains play as captain and quickly level up to outstanding)

There are 10 outstanding captains with a full age spread from 21 to 37*.

There are no spectacular captains.

*-The 37yo has played 288 matches, and has legendary experience, presumably all these games would have been as captain, certainly a quick spot check indicates this is the case. We'd reckon on about a season 1/2 for a captaincy pop (right?), so about 45 games. So IF spectacular captaincy exists and this guy is one game away from popping, allowing for how many pops he would have got from playing all these games as captain he would have started his career with average captaincy, which is pretty implausible.

The evidence from the Canada player pool certainly seems to point to outstanding being the top level.

pyronerd

senior academy popped to good today ;D
not many youth pops though
Henry Lukeman tech, ord-->avg
William Robbins tech, avg-->reas

Fletch74

pyronerd

thanks fletch :D i was actually quite surprised, wasnt expecting an academy pop :P

Cicjose

Senior academy popped to good

Fletch74

pyronerd

roo boys!

Seriously? I have played this game for 2 seasons more than you two and my academy has always been on improving and I'm on satisfactory >:( I invested enough for improving++ last week and this week. Better pop...

Cicjose

Fletch74

Quote from: roo boys! on April 11, 2011, 01:18:56 PM
Seriously? I have played this game for 2 seasons more than you two and my academy has always been on improving and I'm on satisfactory >:( I invested enough for improving++ last week and this week. Better pop...
It really depends on how much you were investing before hand, and whether it was on improving, or improving+

CrowsFan

RB you may have had it on improving but were you investing more than the minimum required to be good? If not then it still improves but much slower

Bazinga

Quote from: roo boys! on April 09, 2011, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: Bazinga on April 07, 2011, 09:32:52 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on April 07, 2011, 08:43:37 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on April 07, 2011, 08:21:47 PM
Very happy with tonights pops  :)

07 Apr 2011 Luke Escriva Captaincy expert outstanding
07 Apr 2011 Bordoloi Mooljee Experience ordinary average
07 Apr 2011 Priya Bibee Endurance reliable accomplished
07 Apr 2011 John Morton Endurance expert outstanding
07 Apr 2011 Rajesh Koothrappali Technique accomplished expert

Escriva is now outstanding in captaincy at 22  :)  Rajesh Koothrappali is exp/exp batting at 20 with ord experience and ave endurance.
Just telling you now, Outstanding is the max level for captaincy, there is no Spectacular. So nicely done with Escriva!
Are you sure about this RB? When I hover over the captaincy, it goes all the way up to legendary. Form only goes up to outstanding. Maybe you have these two mixed up?
There is a thread on the Canadian offsite talking about this, and I have searched for players with Spectacular captaincy on the TM before, there are never any.

Quote from: FudgieGiven the discussion off the mainboard (can't remember which thread, read it yesterday), pretty certain mod-rob said captaincy tops out at outstanding........

Quote from: surprizeYeah, that was always my understanding, but then when the question was asked here I couldn't find anything to back it up.

There are 16 expert Canadian captains, none are older than 25, 6 of them are 20yo and another 3 are 21yo (indicates expert captains play as captain and quickly level up to outstanding)

There are 10 outstanding captains with a full age spread from 21 to 37*.

There are no spectacular captains.

*-The 37yo has played 288 matches, and has legendary experience, presumably all these games would have been as captain, certainly a quick spot check indicates this is the case. We'd reckon on about a season 1/2 for a captaincy pop (right?), so about 45 games. So IF spectacular captaincy exists and this guy is one game away from popping, allowing for how many pops he would have got from playing all these games as captain he would have started his career with average captaincy, which is pretty implausible.

The evidence from the Canada player pool certainly seems to point to outstanding being the top level.
Very interesting RB. This research seems to prove your point.  *I didn't realise players could play to age 37 ?

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 11, 2011, 01:50:04 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on April 11, 2011, 01:18:56 PM
It really depends on how much you were investing before hand, and whether it was on improving, or improving+
To have your academy investment on improving is only a few thousand $$$ higher than keeping it at steady. Improving++ requires about 30k more investment than a steady investment amount. So having your academy investment on improving would take a very long time to pop, as its increase would be very minimal. As I've stated before, I've had my senior investment at improving++ for about 9-10 weeks and had 2 pops from satisfactory to excellent.

Cicjose

Now that my academy has popped to good to i have to increase spending in my academy to maintain it at good or can i leave it as is until i get some more monies?

CrowsFan

Cic to leave it as good you can invest money in it so it says steady. That way it will remain at that level