Started by AaronKirk, April 06, 2015, 01:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goosey

Quote from: AFLWizard on April 06, 2015, 11:39:52 AM
Who would be the best bet for Rockliff?

considering I have Gaz, Pendles, Selly, Fyfe

Im thinking gray or sloane...
thoughts?

I'm thinking Rocky to Rich and Bontempelli, sacrificing a rookie and moving Gray to the mids.

RaisyDaisy

Cbf reading through all the replies  :P

The only people who should be trading this week are injured players owners - Rocky, Sidey etc

We have rookies to monitor, but no need to trade any of them for now

Frankfaust1

Silly me got Jaksch in  :-[. Likely to miss a couple as well as low score. Might put Saad on field down there and replace him with Brayshaw.

Not sure yet.  :P

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

No injuries and no worries. Liking the look of Brayshaw and B Smith but will watch on this week and see if history repeats itself. Cheers.    8)

Bully

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on April 06, 2015, 12:21:10 PM

No injuries and no worries. Liking the look of Brayshaw and B Smith but will watch on this week and see if history repeats itself. Cheers.    8)

Smith playing further up the ground has me very interested, very tempted to just ditch Newnes this week.

LordSneeze

Quote from: Bully on April 06, 2015, 12:23:34 PM

Smith playing further up the ground has me very interested, very tempted to just ditch Newnes this week.
Smith wont get as much freedom as he got yesterday most weeks. The other interesting one was Betts playing in the midfield.

honza

Quote from: AFLWizard on April 06, 2015, 11:39:52 AM
Who would be the best bet for Rockliff?

I'm in this situation. They way I see it - with GAJ clearly not well, and Rocky out, this season may not have that ridiculous gun mid. To me that gives the step up premo mid strategy a look in, as the opportunity cost of not having the gun captain looks mnimal.

May go Rocky to Bont or Swan and hold the 250k in reserve.

jfitty

I'm pretty tempted to pull the trigger myself. Smith will get manned up a bit more against other teams, but his role on the wing is very Supercoach friendly.

honza

Quote from: jfitty on April 06, 2015, 12:30:44 PM

I'm pretty tempted to pull the trigger myself. Smith will get manned up a bit more against other teams, but his role on the wing is very Supercoach friendly.

Smith outscored the rest of my team by an embarrassing amount. Utterly embarrassing  :o ;D

Bully

Quote from: LordSneeze on April 06, 2015, 12:25:02 PM

Smith wont get as much freedom as he got yesterday most weeks. The other interesting one was Betts playing in the midfield.

Collingwood, Melbourne, Dogs, Port, GC, St Kilda & GWS coming up. I have him at the top of my defensive wishlist.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: LordSneeze on April 06, 2015, 12:25:02 PM

Betts is going crazy!

Massive NAB numbers too. Curious to see how long it lasts

As for Smith, those who started him got a big win over the pack as all other "premo" defenders didn't do too great (Simmo and Fisher were good, but still nowhere near Smith)

Hard to take much out of that game considering how much they destroyed North. Will keep an eye on Smith over the next few weeks though

enzedder

Where was Newnes playing?
I thought he was playing on the wing too, didn't see the game but have read others say he would've scored better had he not given away 5 free kicks...that won't happen again.
Could be a case of swings and round abouts. Newnes is staying in my team, at least for the moment.

honza

Quote from: enzedder on April 06, 2015, 12:40:15 PM

I thought he was playing on the wing too, didn't see the game but have read others say he would've scored better had he not given away 5 free kicks...that won't happen again.
Could be a case of swings and round abouts. Newnes is staying in my team, at least for the moment.

Newnes was everywhere. Hell, having set shots in a pocket.

Just not a Rockliff everywhere. More like a chicken with its head cut off everywhere.

I'll hold him.

jfitty

Quote from: enzedder on April 06, 2015, 12:40:15 PM

He played on a wing the whole game, didn't attend any centre bounces. He had a good disposal efficiency and a few contested possessions that helped his score.

Woppa15

Won't be a Rnd 2 trade but Goodes is on the trade watch list, may be downgraded to a rookie who's scoring similar and use the extra cash elsewhere.

But it's been 1 Rnd people, as RD has already said injury trades only at this time of year