Round 2 Trades

Started by AaronKirk, April 06, 2015, 01:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Now that round one is near its conclusion we have to start to think about trades for round 2.

Post your ideas here about what you are thinking about doing and your reasoning behind your trades. Hopefully some sound advise will come your way from other posters so you can process all the information and make the best decision for your team.

Ok then, for me I will probably hold off trading this week, presuming none of my current side get injured or dropped.

Got most of the rookies right and want to see another week before making any decisions regarding Goodes, Cripps or Salem.

Nor will trade any underperforming premos, and there are a few. Hibberd, Newnes and Martin all need to lift to justify their selections in Peptides FC next round.

What trades will you make in Round 2?

Bully

Don't think I will this week unless Cripps is dropped but I will be monitoring all my defenders with a view to picking Hunt if he backs up his form. Newnes to Hunt looks like a smart move and would free up 150k, very keen to get a 6th midfielder in the side and would like Dangerfield before he gets too pricey.   

tbagrocks

Hoping to ride out Sidey, hopefully no trade needed but, what rook to field :-\  Need to see how im ranked firstly!

Im thinking of letting a number of players including Hendo, Salem (But great bench backup) Cripps, Newnes slide. Hoping not to have to trade

If Sidey becomes a must trade, probably to Fyfe or Pendles. Bit only if im ranked say top 200

sammy123

I will hold my trades. Unless for some reason our rookies get dropped 

jeesh

I've decided on 1 definite trade and that is Rocky -> Swan. I doubted Swan getting back to his best and came up with the contingency plan that I would start Neale over Swan and if Neale didn't perform I would trade him to Swan. Well the contingency plan is out the window as I'm happy with 96 from Neale but I want to get Swan in before he go's up in price. I was considering trading Lids but I'll give him another week and hope he at least plays a full game. If any of my forward rooks or mid rooks get dropped I'll most likely use the spare cash from Rocky to grab Rich.

Redbaron

I have lambert, a saad ( fwd) , miller, cripps so may be willing to  trade to get vandenberg , Anderson ( pending role today), others,
If lambert does not play next week he goes, same for miller,cripps.
May need  to trade one next week as I have more than 2 possible corrective trades.

enzedder

With McIntosh gunning it he can gladly fill D6 for me...had him wasted as emergency this week. Clancee Pearce is likely gone from my team (took him due to lack of rooks but a tagging role at his price is bad news) and might bring in NBrown as permanent D8 or Oxley...got a week to weigh up all options but looking at an extra 130 k there...
If Lids is gone for 2 or 3 he'll likely become Gray/ Bontempelli.

Jay

If Lids is gone for 3+ he's out of my side.

Torpedo10

No major flaws in my side, will consider Newnes to Hunt round two but that'd mean Neanes goes 60 and I'd hope not.

Rusty00

Quote from: Bully on April 06, 2015, 02:12:07 AM
Don't think I will this week unless Cripps is dropped but I will be monitoring all my defenders with a view to picking Hunt if he backs up his form. Newnes to Hunt looks like a smart move and would free up 150k, very keen to get a 6th midfielder in the side and would like Dangerfield before he gets too pricey.
Same here. I dodged all the injured guys so will be just monitoring this week.

HotTiges

Shouldnt have to do anything this week.usual assessment of mid price rooks and certainly watching the form of Ryan Griffen as well.my major disappointment this round so far..

honza

Can't have 700k doing nothing.

jfitty

Put Jack Newnes in at the last minute (for Hodge, lets hope he stinks it up today), which lead me to bringing in Fyfe for Dangerfield.

I'm a little annoyed at those trades, so Newnes might be on the early chopping block. Watched the entire game yesterday and he just didn't get into it at all. I didn't see him attend a single bounce either, so his 'midfield time' will solely be spent on the wing by the looks of it.

I'm wondering though, if you have a clear trade or two in mind, is it worth pulling the trigger this week anyway? Giving yourself 2 trades to make the following week? Touch wood, but we could have another Rocky/Sidey/Deledio situation, which means your 2 planned corrective trades might not happen.

shaker

Ringo

Do not plan on making any this week.  Waiting to see the extent of Sideys injury and medical report. With having all mid rooks playing may be able to sit him on the pine for 2/3 weeks.  If injury longer need to reconsider but he may become Pendles or JPK.