Kreuzer injury

Started by AaronKirk, February 16, 2015, 06:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

This from Twitter

.@CarltonFC ruckman Matthew Kreuzer has a stress fracture in his foot & will miss opening rounds of the season. More on @Superfooty soon.

Scratch him from the list. Looks to be 4-6 weeks at best. Likely to be more given it is a stress fracture.

SydneyRox

spewing that couldnt have happened round2.

Was always going down with something, too bad it couldnt have helped my fantasy teams!!

shaker

Well put a line through him more foot problems not good

kilbluff1985

justaverage

Jackross10

Damn I wanted this to happen round 1, now Goldy and Naitanui will be less unique :(

shaker

Now we just have to wait for Leuy to go down , that will throw the cheap ruck setup on its ear

batt

Thankfully Kreuz reminds us why we shouldn't pick him before things even get going.  At this stage I'm not sure if I feel much sympathy for a bloke who doesn't put in the time to get his body right.

Money Shot

Annoys me as a Carlton supporter should be the best ruck in the game and could be if his body stayed fit :-[

Ricochet

Quote from: batt on February 16, 2015, 06:37:54 PM
Thankfully Kreuz reminds us why we shouldn't pick him before things even get going. At this stage I'm not sure if I feel much sympathy for a bloke who doesn't put in the time to get his body right.
???

Capper

Quote from: Ricochet on February 16, 2015, 06:39:53 PM
Thankfully Kreuz reminds us why we shouldn't pick him before things even get going. At this stage I'm not sure if I feel much sympathy for a bloke who doesn't put in the time to get his body right.
???
and no one has bitten yet. Bad for Krez but i would never have him in my team

fasttrack13

To all those who had him, be glad it happened now!

shaker

Thankfully Kreuz reminds us why we shouldn't pick him before things even get going.  At this stage I'm not sure if I feel much sympathy for a bloke who doesn't put in the time to get his body right.

Pretty sure he would have done everything to get his body right , just has dodgy feet it happens

Vinny