British XV Round 6 Lodgement and Banter

Started by GoLions, April 26, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Winchester Werewolves have had 3 mediocre weeks they were lucky to win  wouldnt say they delivered every week

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 27, 2017, 08:39:07 PM
Winchester Werewolves have had 3 mediocre weeks they were lucky to win  wouldnt say they delivered every week
This guy and his 2500+ scores :P

I consider anything over 2300 a very competitive score, and they've basically done that haha (think round 1 the only exception)

kilbluff1985

iZander

Quote from: iZander on April 26, 2017, 06:05:38 PM
Hurricanes

Def: Laird, Pittard, Zac Williams, Salem
Mid: JPK (C), Jelwood (VC), Nathan Jones, Brendon Goddard
Ruck: Mummy
Fwd: Westhoff, Stringer, Matera, Pedobear
Int: Dumont, Wells

Emg: Newnes, Barrass, Lobb, Trengove

Taking hits in the one line i really cant afford to :/ Cyril, Edwards and knight all out this week but lucky pedobear comes in :P

GoLions

Rusty00

Just Dave trying to downplay his own chances ;) Although I wouldn't have said our score last week was mediocre, maybe not up with the Dragons recent form, but fairly solid :P

GoLions

Quote from: Rusty00 on April 27, 2017, 09:44:06 PM
Just Dave trying to downplay his own chances ;) Although I wouldn't have said our score last week was mediocre, maybe not up with the Dragons recent form, but fairly solid :P
No idea what you're on about m80

Torpedo10

You said in the intro that the Bunnies have HGA, but they are on the right hand side?

:-X

kilbluff1985

i just think "delivered every week" is a strong statement to use they have done what they needed to win yes

im just nit picking cause bored but yeah

GoLions

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 27, 2017, 10:18:39 PM
You said in the intro that the Bunnies have HGA, but they are on the right hand side?

:-X
Whoever is on the left hand side in my write-ups has HGA. UF is flowered and keeps on switching teams to the left or right :P

GoLions

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 27, 2017, 10:19:44 PM
i just think "delivered every week" is a strong statement to use they have done what they needed to win yes

im just nit picking cause bored but yeah
Your scoring recently is flowering insane though, and is wayyyyy above par for a winning score 99% of the time. If you can average 2300+ for the year, you'll play finals ;)

Rusty00

Winchester Werewolves

D: Kade Simpson, Luke Hodge, Michael Hibberd, Nic Newman
M: Nathan Fyfe (C), Patrick Cripps (EVC), Matt Priddis, Robbie Gray
R: Toby Nankervis
F: Luke Dahlhaus, Travis Colyer, Jack Steele, Jarryd Roughead
I: Dayne Zorko (VC), Sam Gibson

E: Toby McLean (F), Brad Sheppard (D), James Sicily (M-OOP), Garrick Ibbotson (R-OOP)

Ringo

Write off Breakers at your peril - Lewis and Stevens back this week to bolster mids and Utlities.

Still waiting for UF to fix the draw as we submitted - Tried to blame my cache at one stage. Probablly has something to do how we set up Rivalry Round in the draw but should not effect us changing the draw.

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on April 27, 2017, 11:12:35 PM
Write off Breakers at your peril - Lewis and Stevens back this week to bolster mids and Utlities.

Still waiting for UF to fix the draw as we submitted - Tried to blame my cache at one stage. Probablly has something to do how we set up Rivalry Round in the draw but should not effect us changing the draw.
Like I said, when I write you off, you go well ;)

jhello

Leeds Leeches

D: Alex Rance, Jeremy Howe, Michael Johnson, Dylan Roberton
M: David Mundy (VC), Jack Viney, Clayton Oliver, Gary Ablett (C)
R: Sam Jacobs
F: Isaac Smith, Jack Billings, Taylor Walker, Karl Amon
U: Dom Tyson, Tom Scully

E: David Mackay (M), Sam Gilbert (D), Tom Campbell (R), Nakia Cockatoo (F)