2011 AFL Prospectus

Started by SydneyRox, December 02, 2010, 05:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

As someone who has never bought the prospectus, was wondering if you guys use it and do you think it is worthwhile?
Can you pretty much get all the data from other sources? Like FF?
For $40 is it a worthwhile investment?
I will also take offers if someone wants to buy it for Christmas for me?

http://championda.cart.net.au/

maanco

i have never brought it but i think been you buy it you also get free admission into Dream team PRO

SydneyRox

Is that the draft type game? Where only on person has a player?

I tried that with some mates on FF a year or so back, did not do enough research before the draft and got flogged!

Hawka

awesome book and it even has the 2010 gold coast vfl dt stats will get it for my bday probaly in early feb

Wes Mantooth

never bought it but have an inkling a mate buys it every year.

he has also won our league 5 out of 7 years.

Cicjose

Holz

i personally dont think its that good. The game is won or lost during the season not before the season starts, so its more important to do your research during the season. The guy who won DT this year had a reasonably poor starting team.

SydneyRox

CuStArDaRm

@Holzman
I understand ya point but pretty important to get the right team on the park first up. i had a couple shocking picks last year which I made up for in the end but this year its goona be all killer no filler!! ;)

Does anyone know when it will be posted out????

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Holzman on December 03, 2010, 06:10:50 AM
i personally dont think its that good. The game is won or lost during the season not before the season starts, so its more important to do your research during the season. The guy who won DT this year had a reasonably poor starting team.

yeah but I would attribute that more to luck. having a solid starting team goes a long way.

RiOtChEsS

u will get all u need and more from this site if u listen to the advice u get and by reading the threads already posted... there is no way possible something published prior to seasons launch can be more effective than this site which is constantly updated... gentleman this is the real prospectus ;)

CuStArDaRm

It definately helps, besides if you love ya footy its a good read.

Hawka

yer ur rite its not just for dt and sc its a great read for footy fans

Holz

Quote from: Marcz on December 04, 2010, 03:22:34 PM
u will get all u need and more from this site if u listen to the advice u get and by reading the threads already posted... there is no way possible something published prior to seasons launch can be more effective than this site which is constantly updated... gentleman this is the real prospectus ;)

i agree 100%
i would only read it for the fun of it, not to get an advantage

PowerMan

Ordered mine the other day!, can't wait to get my hands on it in early Jan!