EXV: 2017 / 2018 Trading Confirmation.

Started by nas, August 26, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: elephants on September 02, 2017, 04:04:47 PM
Bashers Give: Jackson Trengove
Bears Give: Tom Sheridan

Bit of depth for depth here, happier to punt on the pure WA boy over the filthy Vic scum

Nas to confirm

Depth for Depth.

Confirm.

Spinking

Stallions give: Scott Lycett
Metal gives: Jacob Hopper

We are on the hunt for high quality kids. Lycett is a gun when fit, but we hope Hopper will be a jet later down the track.

Atto

Quote from: Spinking on September 02, 2017, 04:55:45 PM

We are on the hunt for high quality kids. Lycett is a gun when fit, but we hope Hopper will be a jet later down the track.

Confirm. Sad to see Hopper go as the kid has loads of potential, but we have some urgent issues to fix now and Lycett is almost the perfect player to do so.

Spinking

Quote from: Atto on September 02, 2017, 06:55:45 PM

Confirm. Sad to see Hopper go as the kid has loads of potential, but we have some urgent issues to fix now and Lycett is almost the perfect player to do so.

Holz has suggested this is too one sided so I'm adding my first Rookie Pick. Trade now reads:

Stallions give: Scott Lycett + R9
Metal give: Jacob Hopper

Atto to confirm

Spinking

Stallions give: Tom McDonald
England gives: Aaron Francis

Fits our goal of better kids. Sad to lose Tom Mc, but love Francis' upside...

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Spinking on September 02, 2017, 08:41:56 PM
Stallions give: Tom McDonald
England gives: Aaron Francis

Fits our goal of better kids. Sad to lose Tom Mc, but love Francis' upside...

Confirmed

Holz

Hungary Trade: Nat 30
Swiss Trade: Ciaran Byrne

Koop

Spinking

Quote from: Spinking on September 02, 2017, 07:11:02 PM
Quote from: Atto on September 02, 2017, 06:55:45 PM

Holz has suggested this is too one sided so I'm adding my first Rookie Pick. Trade now reads:

Stallions give: Scott Lycett + R9

Atto to confirm

Further change to this, as I've been told it is still too one sided :/

I'm now adding my second round Nat pick (24)

Trade now reads:

Stallions give: Scott Lycett + R9 + N24

Holz

ok so I have updated the OP confirming most of the trades.

the ones in orange I will look into in more detail. It doesn't mean people have PMed me about them or if i think they have an issue, I just like to research some of the bigger moves. I do quite abit of research looking into the numbers and reading reports so i can make an informed opinion.

elephants

Bashers Give: N.Robertson + B.Boekhorst
Bison Give: R.O'Brien + Nat 31

Could be a lot to pay for a bloke who won't play unless the great Sauce-Man goes down, but it completes the ruck set and should boost some of Huggys young depth both in defence and in midfield.

LH to confirm.

LaHug

Quote from: elephants on September 04, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Could be a lot to pay for a bloke who won't play unless the great Sauce-Man goes down, but it completes the ruck set and should boost some of Huggys young depth both in defence and in midfield.

LH to confirm.

Would never have traded ROB before Nank broke out as I'm confident he'll be good post-Sauce (or Adelaide might kill Sauce with ROB like Collingwood with Cox and Brisbane with Smith - we all hope not), but now I have two young rucks I'm pretty happy.

Robertson and Boekhorst are both maybes but we're a young team so have the time to gamble on maybes. Hopefully I don't regret trading another ND pick.

Confirmed

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on September 04, 2017, 04:48:49 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 04, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

LH to confirm.

Would never have traded ROB before Nank broke out as I'm confident he'll be good post-Sauce (or Adelaide might kill Sauce with ROB like Collingwood with Cox and Brisbane with Smith - we all hope not), but now I have two young rucks I'm pretty happy.

Robertson and Boekhorst are both maybes but we're a young team so have the time to gamble on maybes. Hopefully I don't regret trading another ND pick.

Confirmed

Pass.

both teams win, you could argue slight overpay for ROB but you cant undervalue getting a ruck set. Huggy is right if jacobs goes down then he is the likely replacement. I think Jacobs will be going around for abit though.

JBs-Hawks

England Trade : Luke Shuey
Russia Trade: Robbie Gray

nostradamus

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 04, 2017, 07:05:51 PM
England Trade : Luke Shuey
Russia Trade: Robbie Gray

Confirmed  8)

This was the easiest of trades, a simple swap of quality players based on the postional needs of both teams.

Trade was done by a player being suggested and a yes given ......... cheers JB