Ultimate Wrestling Thread!

Started by Levis43, November 26, 2013, 07:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

In very important news...

TM61 return next week to NXT -- The Mighty Don't Kneel

Levi434

NJPW is coming to Australia. If you are or ever have been a fan of wrestling this is the show to see! Don't miss your chance to see some of the greatest wrestlers in history! Kazuchika Okada has been apart of the 3 highest rated matches in wrestling history, Hiroshi Tanahashi has been the best in-ring performer in Japanese history and Will Ospreay is just way to unbelievable to describe! Not to mention that the greatest tag team in history; The Young Bucks along with numerous other elite talent will be here too!

https://www.facebook.com/NJPW-Australia-784525241686198/

R.Griffen

Yeah I already got my tickets. Can’t wait

In other news sad to hear Paige may have to retire must have been a tough couple years for her. Gets back to Raw like a month ago and then has a nasty bump at a house show

valkorum

valkorum

Aboottarren

I am sorry but I could NEVER class Wrestling, (or American Football ) as a sport they are the most farcical, uninteresting waste of time and Wrestling is TOTALLY fixed with results known weeks before hand.

Levi434

Quote from: Aboottarren on January 25, 2018, 07:35:10 PM
I am sorry but I could NEVER class Wrestling, (or American Football ) as a sport they are the most farcical, uninteresting waste of time and Wrestling is TOTALLY fixed with results known weeks before hand.

Cool mate.

Good to see you made an account just to post this. Get a life.

Keeper27

Quote from: Aboottarren on January 25, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

Levi434

NJPW Australia was unbelievable!

I was blown away by how hungry and determined these guys are. So much talent and they all seemed to love being out here!

R.Griffen

Quote from: Levi434 on February 21, 2018, 01:19:47 AM
NJPW Australia was unbelievable!

I was blown away by how hungry and determined these guys are. So much talent and they all seemed to love being out here!
Yep it was great. Some of the bumps are kinda scary and always have been that is why it’s so enjoyable when no one gets hurt and they put on a brilliant show. I still don’t like how people want to see matches like this with everyone. It’s still way too dangerous at current point in time if everyone worked much like the NXT style. It’s close to the perfectly safe and entertaining match you can get if the right people are in the ring

R.Griffen

If no one watched Raw from yesterday it’s worth watching as it will be something to remember. Longest match of all time, longest consecutive time in the ring on Raw. Longest singles match on Raw for a very long time. The first 80 minutes or so was great.

Bill Manspeaker

Ronda Rousey's tough guy (or tough girl) face is so cringe worthy... her match at wrestlemania is going to be so bad. I mean they all will be, but hers especially

R.Griffen

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 27, 2018, 08:11:11 PM
her match at wrestlemania is going to be so bad. I mean they all will be, but hers especially
Salty much? Even Mr NJPW saying this Mania card is gonna be great

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: R.Griffen on March 27, 2018, 08:55:01 PM
her match at wrestlemania is going to be so bad. I mean they all will be, but hers especially
yeah I guess..salty at how bad the WWE is these days. have been for a while

Levi434

Quote from: R.Griffen on March 27, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Who is Mr NJPW?