Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

Bad luck FAT

You guys had it in the bag

Top 4 definate next year

Bubble O Bill

Then go out in straight sets!

2Fat2Old

Yep, it still hurts but credit must go to the Pies. They never gave up and outplayed us after half time (hope lessons are learned).

Hey BOB Where's the Powder Puffs gonna finish in 2010.
Hang on, the way nobody wants to play for the Teal Blue there probably isn't going to be a side to barrack for soon.
No team in the AFL, No team in the SANFL = Div2 Country & Hills League.  ;D

Bubble O Bill

So you hope lessons are learned Fat. Craigs been in charge of the Fruit Tingles for 5 years now and CHOKED every finals campaign. Perhaps the AFL should make ladder position medals, that way the Fruit Tingles can add a 5th medallion to their trophy cabinet. Hell, then you might even be able to brag about all the silverware you've won this century. Lol.

Crows90

Bubble do you realise that Mark Williams didn't win a flag in his first 5 years at Port?

Premierships dont come easy, it takes a lot of time to build a premiership team. The fact is we blooded a lot of youngsters this year and they all performed well enough to keep there spot. Port (although they did play a few youngsters) were dropping players like fly's because there so inconsistent.

We've set a good base to go into next year with a good blend of experianced, young and middle aged players. So the only way is up for the Crows barring a ridiculous injury run. Port (clearly in need of a new coach with fresh ideas for the club) didn't even have the balls to sack Williams because he's a legend of the club.

The rebuild has begun for the Powder Puffs so enjoy your next few years of being down the bottom of the ladder.  ;D

Bubble O Bill

O well, sooner not make the finals than having to watch my side CHOKE in the finals.   :'( :'(

2Fat2Old

Quote from: Bubble O Bill on September 21, 2009, 04:46:44 AM
O well, sooner not make the finals than having to watch my side CHOKE in the finals.   :'( :'(

BOB that is the most laughable comment made this year, attitudes like this one shows everybody exactly the 2nd rate amatuer ways that the Powder Puffs run their extremely lose & sinking ship.
Thanks for showing everybody outside Adelaide exactly why the likes of Burgoyne run away.
Now  that needs to be done is to trade Kornes so you can lose the Chad to Melbourne based teams as well.
All the best for 2010 BOB. Your team & fickle supporter base is going to need lots of patience if the happiness is in the bottom 8.

Ps - Don't forget to change the liquid in your glass for your dentures on the bed side table tonight.   ;)

nas

Hey Fats, are you sure that he speaks for every one though as every club does have fickle supporters as well?

Bubble O Bill

What are you on about FAT? So you are unable to cop criticism of your teams finals performace, but are able to post demeaning comments about Port on this forum and I'm the one who has attitude? ::)

You mob of cry babies  :'( should have a big gathering in the 'Cows Shed', boast to each other about how good your team is till your heads get that big they Explode.

Ps - I tried to change the liquid but your mum told me off. ;D

roo boys!

At the rate that port are going down, by 2015 they will have dropped off the bottom of the ladder!

Bubble O Bill

Port might charge back up the ladder now Roo. Especially now we have a new Assistant coach (Laidley). ;D

roo boys!

Hmmmmm I doubt it and I certainly hope not!

2Fat2Old

Quote from: Bubble O Bill on September 23, 2009, 04:41:29 AM

Ps - I tried to change the liquid but your mum told me off. ;D

BOB, BOB, BOB, - Mum jokes, how old are you champ.
The Fat's Mum has been dead for over 10 years.
Some serious grave digging there my little buddy. She would probably be a little smelly down stairs so some advice is to stay away from the growl.  ;)   
But being a Warfie from the Port you probably wouldn't mind.    ;D ;D 

Bubble O Bill

Ha ha ha! Classic from the Fat man! You should get assigned 50 posts for that one.

BradStar

you know that was at you right?