Mrs Bear's Blues

Started by Frankfaust, January 29, 2021, 04:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankfaust

Not sure of this will work - I don't usually get to do this stuff.

I'd be grateful for any thoughts. Cobbled together from looking at others here, so likely not all that different from what's going around.

TIA

FF

Mat0369

The backline is really solid. I personally want to stay away from Whitfield because Giants players have burnt me the last couple of seasons.

I don't know if Walsh will take the next step to uber premo. I prefer Cripps at a cheaper price bouncing back this year. Having said that I would avoid GWS players I really like the Taranto pick and have him myself. Way underpriced and could give you a 105 average priced at 450k. Macrae is the risky option here with Treloar coming into the midfield. There are way too many mouths to feed and I don't know how they do it. They all probably take a hit in their scoring.

Rucks seem stock standard. I think Preuss is a nice value option but there is a reason he is on his thrid club. He hasn't got the best work ethic and is just in it for a pay cheque, so he could burn us all.

I prefer Ziebell to Daniher has a mid price forward option but I like the setup.

Frankfaust

Thanks Mat. That's been helpful.

Cheers