Main Menu

2015 team and predictions

Started by tbagrocks, January 17, 2015, 02:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Hey lads, so Rory Laird has pumped out a pair of DT 90s. Seems to be tagging/getting more time through the middle? This likely to continue? Cheers!

elephants

Also, where is Scotty Thompson at?

tbagrocks

Lairdy's playing back as the second small defender rotating through the middle as many including Eddie Betts are, Walshy's new system. Im expecting Lairdy,s numbers to be consistently similar

Thommo, racking up the numbers in the SANFL but, who would come out for him? Im not sure any would and Lyons might even come in before him if Smithy doesn't come up. Could be wrong but I think Walshy wants those who use the ball better

elephants

Cheers T! Bit bummed I missed out on Lairdy (damn waiver)

Might look out for teams on Thommo.

LF

TomK

Damn it. We've been pretty hard done by this year with injuries, doesn't get spoken about much.

Brodie Smith also confirmed to miss this week.

tbagrocks

Was definitely his best game and how good was that first half with 18 possies? He was simply supreme but now his worst nightmare has been confirmed :-\  tough break for a young man who had found his niche recently in his football career!

I hear our second draft pick Harrison Wigg might be in line for a debut?

Crows depth really being tested and right in a week where our whole club will be tested up against the new kids the Giants this week!

TomK

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 18, 2015, 05:18:39 PM
I hear our second draft pick Harrison Wigg might be in line for a debut?
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-18/henderson-talks-up-wigg-as-potential-jaensch-replacement

But Wigg's AFL debut might have to wait a few more weeks.

Although happy with Wigg's development, Walsh said he wasn't quite ready to break into the senior side.

Instead, the coach suggested Mackay would spend more time in defence as he did towards the end of Saturday's win over St Kilda.

tbagrocks

I really don't see why our best winger needs to go back. Laird, Hendo and Brown have it covered and Smithy when he returns! Maybe Brodie Martin gets  game thee too

elephants

Yeah was gonna say, reckon Hendo starts racking up the pill again?

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on May 19, 2015, 06:32:41 PM
Yeah was gonna say, reckon Hendo starts racking up the pill again?
Be nice wouldn't it, already traded him our though :P

kilbluff1985

FIVEaa's Mark Bickley is reporting that star midfielder Rory Sloane will re-sign with the Adelaide Football Club before their bye.

TomK

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 20, 2015, 06:04:00 PM
FIVEaa's Mark Bickley is reporting that star midfielder Rory Sloane will re-sign with the Adelaide Football Club before their bye.
Never in doubt