Main Menu

Recent posts

Americas XVIII SuperCoach / Re: 2024 Round Eleven Thread
Last post by Holz - Today at 11:45:28 AM
DEF: Bailey Dale, Andrew Mcgrath, Nic Newman, Tom Barrass
MID: Rory Laird, Lachie Neale (C), Jackson Macrae, Dion Prestia, Matt Crouch (VC), Tanner Bruhn
RUC: Oscar McInerney
FWD: Dustin Martin, Mitchio Owens, Harry McKay, Charlie Dixon
UTI: Marc Pittonet, Ned Moyle, Mitch Duncan

EMG: Todd Goldstein, Taylor Walker, Jack Scrimshaw, Ben King (sub)
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: The Boneheads 2024
Last post by arbel - Today at 11:20:59 AM
Nice team got some good trades in. Houston definitely a target for down back with his bye.
Richards and Sullivan should hopefully hold their spots. McCreery and Mihocek likely back this week but the injuries to Hoskin-Elliot and McInnes hopefully means they hold.

Oh did you already trade Garcia to Richards this week? I'd do one of Jones/Burgess instead. Garcia still has cash to make and had a good VFL game and with saints losing he might come back in. Burgess less so and Jones injured. Could wait on teams too.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Ringos Team Thread 2024
Last post by Goosey - Today at 10:50:40 AM
I always like to try an improve the team each week, so I like Option 3, not that I have Wilson but I think he is probably better to hold than Clohesy?

Having said that I like to trade one up one down, due to my lack of free cash, I will be doing a double downgrade this week with the hope of an upgrade next week.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Colliwobblers 2024
Last post by Ringo - Today at 09:20:30 AM
Rogers was listed as managed so he may be back as well.  Dimma mentioned resting/managing players so whether Clohessy is next could be the problem. Graham was not even considered to fly to Darwin as coverage so doubtful if he comes back.  Wait for teams but if both out would be tempted to go Graham to Phillips a week early and Clohessy to Houston.
If named then stick to your plan Nyuon and Graham
Last post by Goosey - Today at 09:11:54 AM
Quote from: Ringo on Today at 09:05:14 AMHow much cash do you have left.  Do you have enough to upgrade Clohessey to say Houston to virtually complete defence as well. If not probably just get rid of some more dead wood eg Jones who is out for some time to Freijah,  Only made $60k but worth it and if Burgess still out you can loop both Richards and Freijah.
Got next to nothing cash wise!

Have to start building up cash again.

Garcia to Richards gets me 90K, Jones/Rogers to Freeijah doubles that, then might have to wait for next week to trade Clohesy to Phillips and possibly get an upgrade.
Last post by Ringo - Today at 09:05:14 AM
How much cash do you have left.  Do you have enough to upgrade Clohessey to say Houston to virtually complete defence as well. If not probably just get rid of some more dead wood eg Jones who is out for some time to Freijah,  Only made $60k but worth it and if Burgess still out you can loop both Richards and Freijah.
World XVs / Re: WXV Round 11: New Delhi Da...
Last post by iZander - Today at 09:00:59 AM
Def: Zac Williams, Jeremey Mcgovern, Jayden Short, Luke Nankervis
Mid: Caleb Serong (C), Darcy Parish, Ollie Wines, Tom Green (VC)
Ruck: ROB
Fwd: Dustin Martin, Mitchito Owens, Cameron Rayner, Toby Greene
Int: JDG, Jeremy Sharp

Emg: Paddy Dow, Nick Hind, Logan Mcdonald, Brandon Walker
Americas XVIII SuperCoach / Re: 2024 Round Eleven Thread
Last post by Big Mac - Today at 08:11:55 AM
D: Harris Andrews, Connor Idun, Kane Farrell, Harry Perryman
M: Clayton Oliver (CC), Andrew Brayshaw (EVC), Tim Kelly, Max Holmes, Cam Guthrie, Sam Durham
R: Kieren Briggs
F: Isaac Heeney (CC), Jesse Hogan, Todd Marshall, Archie Perkins
U: TDK, Bailey Williams (WBD), James Sicily

E: Hugo Garcia, Tom Brown, Noah Balta, Jackson Mead (Sub)
Last post by Goosey - Today at 05:55:14 AM
Team attached :)
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Colliwobblers 2024
Last post by arbel - Yesterday at 11:49:10 PM
Reid back in VFL but bombers winning so might be hard and Ridley back. Garcia had a good game in the 2's for the Saints so might also get a recall after the loss to Freo