WXV Trade Confabulation 2023

Started by Koop, July 03, 2023, 01:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbaninfinnity

DazBurg

PNL

Defenders
Indifferent: Jeremy McGovern, Dougal Howard, Rory Atkins, Marcus Adams, Carter Michael, Jackson Archer, Oisin Mullin
Inclined to Keep: Hunter Clark, Sam De Koning, Jed Busslinger, Josh Fahey,
Unlikely to move: Luke Ryan, Darcy Moore, Charlie Ballard

Midfielders
Indifferent: Travis Boak, Jack Billings, Scott Pendlebury, Steele Sidebottom,
Inclined to Keep: Will Brodie, Ryan Angwin
Unlikely to move: Zach Merrett,  Matt Crouch, Ben Keays

Rucks
Inclined to Keep: Todd Goldstein, Max Heath, Lachlan McAndrew
Unlikely to move: Darcy Cameron, Ned Reeves,

Forwards
Indifferent: Josh Schache, Paul Curtis, Blake Howes, Isaac Keeler, Jayden Davey, Seth Campbell, Oliver Sestan
Inclined to Keep: Nat Fyfe, Joel Amartey,
Unlikely to move:: Oscar Allen,

NAT PICKS: 8, 26, 29, 47, 55, 62, 80
PSD PICKS: 8, 26, 44, 62, 80
FUTURE PICKS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
All picks available

Purple 77

Starts tomorrow night! For now, lets celebrate the Grand Final

Pkbaldy

Mexico City Sheep Trading Guide

Core (Immovable pending outlandish offer):
James Sicily, Hayden Young, Nic Newman, Tom Cole, Sam Banks, Max Michalanney, Sam Walsh, Christian Petracca, Luke Davies-Uniacke, Noah Long, Bailey J Williams, Callum Jamieson, Jack Williams, Harry Barnett, Shai Bolton, Sam Flanders

Tradable (Prefer to use in my 15, but can move):
Bradley Hill, James Aish, Josh Sinn, Aaron Naughton, Harry McKay, Archie Perkins, Nick Larkey, Ben Ainsworth

Expendable (Out 15 guys for me, but still useful):
Hugo Ralphsmith, Ben Paton, Flynn Perez, Rhett Bazzo, Arlo Draper,, Tom McCallum, Jackson Hately, Jacob Wehr, Billy Dowling, Jake Stringer, Mitch Georgiades, Sam Sturt, Oliver Henry, Kai Lohmann, Cooper Harvey

Removeable (Take em):
Mitch Hannan, Ryan Clarke

Purple 77

I'm delaying it another night, as there is a lot I need to set-up, and I've run out of puff tonight.

In the meantime - feel free to have a look at your salary caps for this off-season

https://jumpshare.com/v/OQHNUNUUpzZlf2Et0ipR

Purple 77

Trade season is open. Have at it!

ChuckStig

Christchurch Saints

DEF:
Move: Charlie Dean, James Stewart, Tom Clurey, Cody Raak (F)
Indifferent: Jack Payne, Lewis Young, Zaine Cordy, Lachie Jones (F), Jase Burgoyne, Trent McKenzie
Good Offer Required: Mason Redman, Brennan Cox, Callum Wilkie, Tylar Young

MID:
Move: Jack Graham (F), Cooper Murley (F), Joe Richards (F), Zane Trew (F), Josh Carmichael (F)
Indifferent: Callum Ah Chee, Bailey Laurie (F), Xavier Duursma, Ryan Byrnes (F)
Good Offer Required: Matt Johnson, James Rowbottom, Jade Gresham (F), George Hewett

RUC:
Indifferent: Dante Visentini (F)
Dean: Sean Darcy

FWD:
Move: Tom McDonald, Sam Philp, Anthony Munkara
Indifferent: Jake Melksham, Riley Garcia, Jacob Koschitzke, Corey Durdin
Good Offer Required: Jesse Hogan, Brent Daniels, Hayden McLean, Jamie Elliot, Michael Frederick

Retiring: Phil Davis, Sam Menegola, Sam B Reid

NAT PICKS: 3, 6, 18, 27, 36, 38, 39, 42, 75, 89
PSD PICKS: 3, 21, 39, 57, 75
FUTURE PICKS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th

PowerBug

It's no secret that Rio need a captain. It's also no secret that a bunch of you are about to be flowered by your players becoming mid-only (Hi Rome), or just have crap outside of the top 7/8 on your list and below (Hi Pacific).

So, anyone not named Karl Amon is available in a deal which results in multiple of my starters going to your club, for one of the following (plus an exchange of steak knives if required):

Wish list #1:
Marcus Bontempelli
Timothy English
Clayton Oliver
Christian Petracca
Tom Green
Zak Butters
Nick Daicos
Rowan Marshall

In addition, anyone not named Karl Amon, Tim Taranto and Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera is available in a deal which results in multiple of my starters going to your club, for one of the following (plus an exchange of steak knives if required):

Wish list #2:
Rory Laird
Zachary Merrett
Jordan Dawson
Josh Dunkley
James Sicily
Errol Gulden
Luke Davies-Uniacke
Caleb Serong
Andrew Brayshaw
Darcy Parish
Connor Rozee
Dan Houston
Sean Darcy
Max Gawn
Sam Walsh

Notes:
- No not everyone in these lists are considered of the same value so don't expect the same deal for Max Gawn that I'd give for LDU.
- And no I probably won't accept your first offer, but that doesn't mean we can't chat until we negotiate to one.
- multiple is not limited to a 2 for 1 deal, it can be more.

Over to you all to work out if you want to discuss a deal.

RaisyDaisy

As usual, everyone at NY is available although I'd say that Bailey Dale, Sam Taylor and Nic Martin are probably the 3 that would require a really attractive offer to consider moving

Everyone else is gettable, with a preference on moving my 28+ guys like Christian Salem, Brodie Smith, Cam Guthrie, Rory Sloane and Lachie Hunter

If I have anything you like, shoot me an offer

Would love to find a starting mid/s. Not overly interested in draft picks

Purple 77

iZander

Happy to discuss trades for any of these guys as part of trades

Nick Hind - In and out of the team this year with a 98 average in the last 5 to go with his last 2 seasons of 90+
Tom Doedee - An injury effected year hopefully back early next season, last 3 seasons 77, 85, 85
Darcy Parish - 26yo, 3rd season of 110+ scoring, would be willing to part with for the right deal, ideally a package of 2 lesser pieces
Paddy Dow - struggled to crack the team all year, but averaged 86 in the last 4 games when given the chance, will be seek a new home?
Ollie Wines - Really struggled this year with an average of 83 but has 9 prior years of premo scoring behind him including the recent 100, 112, 104
Cameron Rayner - prized number 1 pick, averaging about 70 as a fwd

Happy to consider deals for any of the above, including packages of the above (or others). Anything that lowers my cap is a bonus. Priority to fwds, then defenders

Purple 77

Purple 77

Something something gawn worth more. So many negs.

Trade rejected.

The other trade auto passes

Purple 77

iZander

Happy to consider a 2 for 1 deal involving any of the below (or 3for 1 ect), ideally mid or fwd but would consider anything

Nick Hind, Tom Doedee, Jack Scrimshaw, Nicholas Coffield, Braeden Campbell, Ollie Wines, Jordan De Goey, Jeremy Sharp, Matthew Roberts, Paddy Dow, Will Hayward, Cameron Rayner