FF SUPERCOACH GUNS 2016

Started by GM, November 21, 2013, 06:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

No help what so ever from me,glad the rest of you are holding the league up haha
Well done guys keep it up

GM

It's  all a team effort everyone.
We all have bad weeks but it's the quality of coaches we have to keep us moving forward.
I'll  swap you my supercoach rank for your RDT rank LF ;)

LF

Quote from: GM on June 20, 2016, 07:43:26 PM
It's  all a team effort everyone.
We all have bad weeks but it's the quality of coaches we have to keep us moving forward.
I'll  swap you my supercoach rank for your RDT rank LF ;)

haha
Nah you're fine GM,quite happy to keep that one my way  :P

T Dog

Can I tell anyone who will listen that I am a gun?   8)

GM

Quote from: T Dog on June 20, 2016, 07:49:02 PM
Always listen to The Dog

T Dog

Grazz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 20, 2016, 05:50:11 PM
Shower, I just realised that I am in FF leagues that are currently ranked 10th, 11th, 17th, 43rd, 47th, 61st and 64th

Can do cheque or paypal mate haha, i'd get used to that mate recruiters are out there lol. ;)

Quote from: T Dog on June 20, 2016, 07:49:02 PM

I have a ear infection can't hear ya mate.   :P ;)

Hard to get everyone firing in the same season, if you do your #1 easy. FF Champs in AF lost #1 in the last round to come 2nd in 2015 and we had coaches not at their best I was one of them, you're busting your butt to get it done but it doesn't happen. Shower happens, we all carry each other at some point the strength in the league is it's depth and keeping it together and praying for that year everyone in the league nails it yahoo haha.

FF league will crack it soon in some comp, i'm certain of that hope i'm in it lol but if i'm not I doubt i'll be to unhappy about it. We just need a FF League to crack the glass ceiling and we'll be on our way up there often carrying the flag. We hold our own we can do better we can always do better, all that's missing is the #1 league anywhere C'MOON!!!

We've had Overall Champions in DT and SC. AF overall champion will come but this and #1 league are pretty much the only trophies FF doesn't have, chuck Eliminator in there I rate that it's tough to win. ( SC should have an Eliminator Comp that would good. )

enzedder

10th is great... Let's go for #1
I'm finding this year a struggle. Wines and Crouch stuffed me and I didn't react too well either when they were failing. Fighting like hell to get up the rankings though... Languishing in 11000s and determined to get as near to top k as possible by year's end.

Ringo

Quote from: enzedder on June 21, 2016, 11:12:32 AM
I'm finding this year a struggle. Wines and Crouch stuffed me and I didn't react too well either when they were failing. Fighting like hell to get up the rankings though... Languishing in 11000s and determined to get as near to top k as possible by year's end.
Feel you pain enzedder but you can do it. I was 70219 after Rd 2 and now in the 3000's also aiming to get to Top 1k. So it can be done.  Have moved up 5200 places in last 2 weeks.

enzedder

Quote from: Ringo on June 21, 2016, 12:05:42 PM
Quote from: enzedder on June 21, 2016, 11:12:32 AM
Feel you pain enzedder but you can do it. I was 70219 after Rd 2 and now in the 3000's also aiming to get to Top 1k. So it can be done.  Have moved up 5200 places in last 2 weeks.
Thanks mate. I have noticed your progress. Nearly made special mention of it in elxam thread as you're banging on the door of top 16 after being well back. Like a Melbourne Cup stayer making a long sustained run. Didn't want to jinx you though so didn't post about it.
Keep it up Ringo...it's been good to see.

_wato

How far off first spot are we?

GM

Quote from: _wato on June 22, 2016, 01:57:35 PM
How far off first spot are we?
We are on 509292 , leaders on 511596.
We can eat into their lead.

_wato

2,304 points behind. 18 blokes.

128 points each. Only 13 points per week each and we've got em.

T Dog

Quote from: _wato on June 22, 2016, 10:01:31 PM
2,304 points behind. 18 blokes.

128 points each. Only 13 points per week each and we've got em.

We have this   ;D

GM

The 1's have risen to 9th spot.
Well done everyone keep climbing.