Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on December 16, 2012, 12:54:30 PM
Lez ill do

Pods/colyer for your last two picks ;)

I call troll?

The F.A.R.K.

R6 for all of your picks lez

CrowsFan

Quote from: picker_man on December 16, 2012, 12:50:17 PM
Im sure you will find that things have changed alot since that post 3 months ago......... I've always known it to be compensation picks at end of rookie draft if you still dont have a full squad, its been said plenty of times recently.
Well yes I know now, but I have some issue with that. Firstly changing the rules during the trading period or whenever is pretty stupid as some may have been making trades at first based on this concept, then to discover it's now not in effect may make them wish they hadn't made the trades. Secondly if the rules are changed the first post should be updated to let everyone know they have been changed. Just seems like the Euros is extremely disorganised to me...

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 16, 2012, 02:37:48 PM
Im sure you will find that things have changed alot since that post 3 months ago......... I've always known it to be compensation picks at end of rookie draft if you still dont have a full squad, its been said plenty of times recently.
Well yes I know now, but I have some issue with that. Firstly changing the rules during the trading period or whenever is pretty stupid as some may have been making trades at first based on this concept, then to discover it's now not in effect may make them wish they hadn't made the trades. Secondly if the rules are changed the first post should be updated to let everyone know they have been changed. Just seems like the Euros is extremely disorganised to me...

To be fair to Holz he, through no fault of his own, has extremely limited Internet access and is away this weekend at a mates wedding. I'm helping where I can but people need to pitch in a lend a hand for someone who needs it, no use being critical.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 16, 2012, 02:47:38 PM

To be fair to Holz he, through no fault of his own, has extremely limited Internet access and is away this weekend at a mates wedding. I'm helping where I can but people need to pitch in a lend a hand for someone who needs it, no use being critical.
It may be unorganised, but it's peaceful and quiet, not like the egos in the Worlds Competition. The stuff going on atm would not happen here (even though Nails is in this comp too)

CrowsFan

Not trying to be critical, just saying that there are some areas that need to be improved. Communication and clarity over rules for one. Hardly anyone seemed to know when the trading period was ending...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 16, 2012, 03:08:48 PM

Not trying to be critical, just saying that there are some areas that need to be improved. Communication and clarity over rules for one. Hardly anyone seemed to know when the trading period was ending...
Yeah I have to admit, it has been poorly done. But hopefully Holz will come back soon and in the new year he will try to get all of the rules out properly. Yes the rules are changing and initially I thought we had to keep 40 players and no more picks in rook. But yes you are right, it has changed. Not sure if he did it for his own benefit or not, but I think the new rule is probably better as there will be many forced delistings and lists will be smaller and disadvantaged. Although, I forgot about the rookie listing thing. I see 90% of my players playing week by week and now that I have to put 5 on the rookie list and what how do they contribute?

Scrads

The Wolves delist:

Jai Sheahan
Sam Iles
James Polkinghorne

elephants

Yep, no worries mate :) just saying there are reasons behind this lack if clarity :)

JBs-Hawks

Adding Josh Bruce to the delisted

Justin Bieber

Who to use my last delisting on? ...

elephants

We will delist...

Jimmy Webster
Ben Darrou
Mitch Banner
Travis Colyer
Linc McCarthy
Brad Symes

By my count that leaves the boys from Belguim with 28 players and two rookie picks (6, 63).

This will mean that we will get 10 cracks at picking the next Daniel Nicholson/Clancee Pearce ;)

CrowsFan

The Bison will make 1 last delisting, which means they have delisted 3 in total.

Goodbye Jason Blake

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 16, 2012, 05:55:28 PM
We will delist...

Jimmy Webster
Ben Darrou
Mitch Banner
Travis Colyer
Linc McCarthy
Brad Symes

By my count that leaves the boys from Belguim with 28 players and two rookie picks (6, 63).

This will mean that we will get 10 cracks at picking the next Daniel Nicholson/Clancee Pearce ;)
Wow. The depth is gone... And Colyer, lol.

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on December 16, 2012, 03:12:33 PM

Yeah I have to admit, it has been poorly done. But hopefully Holz will come back soon and in the new year he will try to get all of the rules out properly. Yes the rules are changing and initially I thought we had to keep 40 players and no more picks in rook. But yes you are right, it has changed. Not sure if he did it for his own benefit or not, but I think the new rule is probably better as there will be many forced delistings and lists will be smaller and disadvantaged. Although, I forgot about the rookie listing thing. I see 90% of my players playing week by week and now that I have to put 5 on the rookie list and what how do they contribute?

Can't agree with you guys more, I know the comp has been very sparactic especially recently. Life factors have been a major reason for this but it is also largely to me not having a page of rules set in stone like in the Asia . The rules have been changed on the fly as this really was our first trading phase and I'm learning the best way to run the comp. I will be back in Perth for 5 days for the holidays next week and I will put the effort into the comp I have been unable to do in the past month and abit .

There has been chaos but I feel the vibe and the banter this year is great and it should be a great 2013. As I said for me this has been the learning stage and I feel I have it all sorted now and everything should be set up shortly.

The going under the cap thing I thought about and really the picks will be in the 70-100 range and really I see them merely as list fillwrs. I'm expecting all of the guys I puck up to delist the year after and I wouldn't really care if I didn't have them I just want everyone to have 40.

Again I apologise for the mess and the euro is the most disargonised comp in terms of the person running it but I'm really enjoying it ad iI hope everyone else is too. Soon the chaos of trading and starting will be over and we will be battling it out for the cup.