Main Menu

Random Question to Hawk Suporters

Started by CrowsFan, July 12, 2013, 02:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Hey guys, I know this is a pretty random thing to ask, but is Luke Lowden ever going to get a game?

Been on the list for 4 years now and still hasn't debuted, but surely to keep him on the list so long they must see something in him? Averaging 13 disposals, 23 hit outs and a goal a game in the VFL at the moment, which is pretty good. So hawks fans, will he be getting a game any time soon or will he be delisted come end of season?

Mr.Craig

I guess it's telling that Ceglar and Grimley have been given an opportunity ahead of him. Considering how fragile Bailey is I can understand why they would want three potential backups but it wouldn't surprise me if he got delisted.

Hawka

Well Grimley has been on our list for one less season and made his debut this season, and Ceglar has made his debut a few weeks ago to, im not really sure if he will play this year but i think we will keep him for next season, cause Hale is getting old and Buddy will probaly leave opening up a ruck and a ruck forward spot

CrowsFan

Cheers guys. Just seems weird that they would keep him on the list so long and not even play him once to test him out at the top level. I know last season he was named emergency a couple of times, but don't think he has been close this year.

Hawka

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 12, 2013, 04:49:00 PM
Cheers guys. Just seems weird that they would keep him on the list so long and not even play him once to test him out at the top level. I know last season he was named emergency a couple of times, but don't think he has been close this year.
True there , he will get a chance thought i reckon

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 12, 2013, 04:49:00 PM

From memory he was drafted extra young, always a project player. Dont wanna do a Jonathon Giles and delist him and then he becomes a gun :P

Hawka

4 goals and 15 hitouts for box hill
If Maxyb dosent come up this week i would think he makes his a debut as Hale's backup, Cegs did nothing

Hawka