Main Menu

More mods please

Started by kilbluff1985, November 11, 2012, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

First of all i mean no offense to current mods

but i think we need a couple more to keep an eye on things and stop them before the escalate prob need just a couple more deffo need them before the silly busy pre season starts

and stopping threads from going off topic

personally i'd like c4 to be one

Ziplock

HP and hawk_88 has been inactive... os deactivated his mod account

so we do have an issue atm.

AFEV

Yep definitely a problem at the moment. I suspect this would be on m0nty's to do list for the site 'make-over' this off-season.. :)

HP does what he can but with Uni etc. can't handle it on his own.

Toga

Yeah i agree so many have gone off topic.. The mods that we have do a great job but with more and more members joining I don't think it'd be bad to have one or two more.

c4v3m4n has my vote as well, he always ensures things stay on topic and things don't go too far, and is a great contributor to the site.

Mr.Craig

It would be good to have a couple more mods on the beat. Certain situations have got totally out of hand recently.

Justin Bieber

I was actually going to make a topic. Yeah Hawk_88 is bairly on and I heard he stood down from mod months ago...

Yeah c4 and maybe Ossie to get it back? Then we should be fine...

Nails

Master Q

I totally agree, nothing against the current MODS. And I think we'll need more than 1...

AFEV

Have always thought we should have spec mods. Having a DT mod that is constantly on the DT boards might make the job easier for them and resultantly would do a better job. Same for SC, AFL, FB, cricket etc. etc.

Capper

yeh good call guys, to much for HP to do at the moment, as we cant expect him to be on 24-7.

elephants

Quote from: elephants on November 12, 2012, 02:22:04 AM
C4, Q, Colli, HP, Ossie.

5 perfect candidates. Active and level-headed! Cmon m0nty, make these 5 lads official!!

I also think Spink and CF deserve honourable mentions.

^^ ;)

Ringo

Quote from: Sid on November 11, 2012, 11:22:47 PM
Have always thought we should have spec mods. Having a DT mod that is constantly on the DT boards might make the job easier for them and resultantly would do a better job. Same for SC, AFL, FB, cricket etc. etc.
Agree with Sid here Separate mods for the individual boards will help spread the load with the ever increasing amount of members we have.

BB67th

Quote from: Ringo on November 12, 2012, 07:40:55 AM
Agree with Sid here Separate mods for the individual boards will help spread the load with the ever increasing amount of members we have.
I also agree, this sounds like a good idea.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: BB67th on November 12, 2012, 09:04:25 AM
Quote from: Ringo on November 12, 2012, 07:40:55 AM
I also agree, this sounds like a good idea.

i don't really like it, then if one of them are on they can only moderate that board they could just work out between themselves what they want to do

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on November 12, 2012, 02:59:12 AM
Quote from: elephants on November 12, 2012, 02:22:04 AM
C4, Q, Colli, HP, Ossie.

5 perfect candidates. Active and level-headed! Cmon m0nty, make these 5 lads official!!

I also think Spink and CF deserve honourable mentions.

^^ ;)
No mention for me?  :P