2014 NFL FF Thread - No league - Talk Draft Strategy

Started by Mat0369, July 08, 2013, 02:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Vinatieri and 28.58 vs Luck and Andre Williams

Projected to get up by just under 3 points but a touchdown here or there and it'll be all over.

Hopefully Bradshaw goes mental for you, I get 30k on ultimate team if he has 100 yards :3 (not that I need it, I've hoarded up to 300k haha)

Capper

Jukes

flowering Bradshaw, but I don't care.

Started the game 28 points up, was still 24 up at the half. Then 10 minutes into the third I had fallen BEHIND after it went Luck TD Williams TD Luck TD, but then Vinatieri put me back in front with the PAT and then kicked his 4th FG to lock it up - I think they only had 4 yards between Luck and Williams after that third td. Vinatieri <3

Going to drop Cutler and Oliver for Crosby and Steelers D as both Vinatieri and Texans D (who put up 33 points together, won me the game when you consider their K+D had 12) have their bye week but I want to keep them.

Asiata 25.70 and Hopkins 17.50 on the bench almost killed me :X looking for three in a row now

Mat0369

I benched the Texans, Dalton and Shorts for CPatt, 9'ers and Cam. Lost by 4 points

F my team

Capper

Quote from: tabs on November 03, 2014, 01:53:29 PM
flower off Asiata!!

No carries and then you pull that shower out, traded him to Matthews so hopefully Matthews can start soon.

Currently up 129-83

Me
Torrey Smith - 10
Ahmed Bradshaw

Him
The Rapist - 10
Dwayne Allen
Colts D/ST
Adam Vinatieri
absolutely raped by Big Ben. Now i know how those ladies feel.

Mat0369

The story of my FF season. Right now I sit and 1-8 and basically done. I had 6 players on bye and an injured Pierre Thomas. I dropped Thomas and Patterson. I actually benched Dalton this week so his -1.8 is on my bench. I benched Kendall Wright (9.4) for Cecil Shorts (16.9). I picked up Mychal Rivera (18.4) and Mason Crosby. I finally stopped giving an F and over analyzing my team and it is going nuts. The only starter not in double digits was the 9'ers D. I am likely going to spank my opponent. Pity it is too little too late. I don't know how many games have been decided by me starting/benching someone. Last week had I started one of Dalton/Shorts/Texans I would have won. F this season. F Peterson and Patterson. F Andy Dalton. F Vincent Jackson. F Jordan Reed and his dodgy hamstring. F Charles Clay and his dodgy knee. F the lot of them

/rant

Jukes

My team has been absolutely kicking ass this week too :3

Brees, Forsett, Lacy, Sanders and Marshall all 17+ (40 points between my 2 running backs!), Crosby 15 points as Vinatieri's fill-in, only disappointments Crabtree 6.2 (but how could I hate him for that catch!) and myself for forgetting to sub out Cameron (cost me 3.7 points!).

Up 122 to 59 and I still have three players with 10 minutes left, he only has Cobb in atm.

Mat0369

I had Cobb and Crosby (Vinateri replacement) score pretty well in that game.

I have Cam left and I lead 131.3 - 58.2. He has Benjamin and Butt Fumble.

I just did a quick calculation and I can't make playoffs. That game last week stings like a mofo now

Jukes

There's always next season I guess.

I'm 4-6 after winning the last 3, 8-6 would hopefully be enough for playoffs.

Capper

Currently 5-4 and up 116-91 this week

I have Maclin and he has Eric Weddle (DP) and Eagles D/ST still to play.

Thank god Cutler finally hrew a TD as he was negative for a while. Should have played Vick instead

Jukes

I have no idea how I'm going to fit D-Jax, Sanders, Evans and Marshall into 3 receiver spots :3

Leaning towards dropping Marshall, flower the bears and he's under a bit of an injury cloud (although last time I dropped him he had 3 touchdowns!)

Going for four in a row :D

Mat0369

I am trying to decide between Mathews and Oliver. I am rolling with Mathews at the moment.

Mat0369

Also Bowe or Kendall Wright. I am thinking Wright since Bowe is going up against the Legion of Boom even though he has put up nice numbers

Jukes

I reckon Oliver and Bowe, just. None of the four are great options though :3 at least you're not starting Asiata...

Mat0369

It's the damn bye week. I have Shorts, Murray and Forsett on bye. Mathews was held out prior to the bye as a precaution but he will get the goal line carries against an ishy Raiders which is why I am starting him. The Bowe/Wright one is me being screwed either way. I could start CPatt. I dropped him to waivers and no-one has picked him up yet

I just checked. Baldwin is also available but KC has been pretty good against the pass.