Main Menu

McKenna trouble

Started by kilbluff1985, September 18, 2014, 09:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Ah shower must have updated it. I'll see if I can find another

Vinny

Cheers Ric.

Man, he seems upset. Looks like he had a great bond with the boys. I thought he was gonna tear up when they mentioned a text from one of the players regarding his sacking. :(

Ricochet

yeh same. I guess he's been with them right there from the beginning. Even picked some up from school and shower like that

Mat0369

I just heard a bit of the Rush Hour as I was driving home from getting some petrol. Garry Lyon is on and he has just relayed a whole lot of info that has either come from Hutchy or Purple

Bomber wants the job and he will choose GC over Essendon. He will take Sando with him as an assistant. The possible hurdle was his relationship with Gaz which was horrible at the end of his Geelong tenure. He and Gaz caught up on Brownlow night and had a chat to deal through everything. All is good and now comfortable between the two. The only other guy they like is Bolton from the Hawks

Vinny

That would be flowering awesome.

Bomber and Sando tag team! 8)

Toga

Interesting decision as I thought McKenna had done a reasonable job to this point, although GC's run home was pretty eye-opening I guess.

Bomber and Sando would be a great coaching panel to take this team to the next level.

Ricochet

Wow Jared Brennan goes whack

"So I just heard bluey got the flick....damn, a year late!!! In all seriousness though, feel for the players that didn't get the chance to develop and excel because of his stubbornness and one minded ways."

Toga

Mailman the 2nd

Well Jared Brennan would know a lot about not excelling

Ricochet

Yeh and atleast McKenna kept his class

Nige

Justin Bieber

Jared sounds on the money though.

ossie85

Quote from: whatlez on October 01, 2014, 04:46:28 PM

Gotta say, I know he had top talent, but the amount of young superstars they have is frightening. Hard to argue they haven't developed, when you compare them against the young talent of say Melbourne for instance.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on October 01, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

Gotta say, I know he had top talent, but the amount of young superstars they have is frightening. Hard to argue they haven't developed, when you compare them against the young talent of say Melbourne for instance.
GWS talent are developing faster/better. We are lucky we have Gary. Without Gary, the GC would be a very ordinary outfit. Don't want to say it.

ossie85

Quote from: whatlez on October 01, 2014, 04:49:14 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 01, 2014, 04:47:40 PM

GWS talent are developing faster/better. We are lucky we have Gary. Without Gary, the GC would be a very ordinary outfit. Don't want to say it.

It's not the Gold Coast's fault that the Giants spent all there money on Tom Scully. Plus they have a player called Callan Ward who ain't too bad.

The Suns had more wins at the same point in time. I'm not so sure to say the likes of Swallow, O'Meara, Bennell and co. have developed slower than Prestia, Coniglio and Whitfield...