SC Selection Problem

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, February 28, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:'(

Hi Guys.  Having a problem with SC selector and wondering if anybody else has encountered the same problem. And if so how they overcame it.  When I trade a player out the "slider" on the right outside of a prospective players name can be seen but it doesn't function. What I mean by can be seen is that where the slider would slide up and down is there but no actual slider. Hence the only way I currently have  to select a player is to type his name in the search bar. Has anybody else had any likewise experiences ??
Cheers  pete.

:-\

RaisyDaisy

Yeah I've had the same problem

It's such a clunky crappy site

Every year they just change things for the sake of change, and it's always a step backwards

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 28, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
Yeah I've had the same problem

It's such a clunky crappy site

Every year they just change things for the sake of change, and it's always a step backwards

Thanks for the reply RD. Have sent in 2 emails but could become an octogenarian before I get a reply from them. PS I'm a young 68. Did you overcome the problem ?? Will come back later, 20 mins before I leave for work, cheers mate.

:)

korza

Exact same problem with me. Was all good, untill now. Anyone with any updates please post

Gigantor

Scroll bar is missing in chrome but showing in IE for me

fanTCfool

Quote from: fanTCfool on January 29, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
Try using a different browser, such as Firefox, I've already seen one case where this has solved the problem due to the revamped site this season.

korza

I tried on Firefox, not good. Will give explorer a go.

Thanks

Levi434

Firefox and Safari both working for me. :) Don't know what a chrome is but I'll try that now.

Sabretooth Tigers

:-[

Scroll bar missing on Chrome and Firefox. Internet Explorer has the scroll bar but it doesn't function. Still no reply on my emails. This problem coincides with the introduction of the add for hi pages that magically appeared on my team page. Not happy.

>:(

quinny88

Same thing every year. Glitchy, crappy website and then there's the pathetic attempt at an app they bring out every year  ::)

korza

*sabre

Explorer working for me. Initially the scrollbar was missing, then miraculously appeared, after a bit of fiddling.
Good luck

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Just got an email from SC support telling me it should be working now. And it is. So would recommend anyone with a problem go to SC lobby. Then to my A/c, this is accessible via a thingy like a corrugated wheel near the top right, next to an arrow pointing right. Then click on contact us. Hope this helps, cheers and best of team luck.  pete.

;)

RaisyDaisy

Working for me now

Still laggy as hell but at least it's working

korza

Yep all good on chrome for me too. Well done all...