Main Menu

StKilda Offseason

Started by Spinking, September 29, 2014, 05:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krk004

Like your work pkbaldy, #thumbsup#

We might have to be content with 1, 21 & 22 by the sound of things.

Unless a late pk1 for 4&7 pops up late?

If that were the case, would like it to be 1&22 for 4,7&19.

Pkbaldy

Trade Confirmed for our boys

Geelong receive: Stanley + N60
Saints receive: N21

Now have 1 21 22 for our 3 early picks with 41 as well. And the other 3 for Rookie Elevations!

Looking good for the Saints

Bill Manspeaker

yep like it. don't think we're done, still think something is brewing

Pkbaldy

Quote from: brad on October 15, 2014, 01:22:30 PM
yep like it. don't think we're done, still think something is brewing

I reckon we could be finished. No need to trade pick 1 now, we got the 3 picks we wanted.

We will get Membrey during the PSD so no problem with that. 4 youngster guns and we will be on for finals in a few years.

Toga

Membrey in the PSD will be a huge win for you guys.

Now that GWS have 4, 6 and 7 though it sounds like they might be making a late play for Pick #1. Personally think you guys should hold onto it, Petracca looks a gem ;)

Nige

Quote from: Toga on October 15, 2014, 05:57:36 PM

Now that GWS have 4, 6 and 7 though it sounds like they might be making a late play for Pick #1. Personally think you guys should hold onto it, Petracca looks a gem ;)

Pkbaldy

If we got offered 4 6 and 7 I wouldn't hate St Kilda for agreeing with it... It's probably what will be better for the future, BUT I want Petracca so badly haha.

krk004

Quote from: Pkbaldy on October 15, 2014, 06:03:04 PM

If we got offered 4 6 and 7 I wouldn't hate St Kilda for agreeing with it... It's probably what will be better for the future, BUT I want Petracca so badly haha.

^^ +1  8)

BoredSaint

Petracca might slip to pick 4 if we did the deal. GWS need some forwards after losing Boyd, Patton (for the year), so wouldn't be surprised if they picked McCartin. Not sure what Melbourne would do but we can only have our fingers crossed that he slips

kilbluff1985

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 16, 2014, 08:23:13 AM
Petracca might slip to pick 4 if we did the deal. GWS need some forwards after losing Boyd, Patton (for the year), so wouldn't be surprised if they picked McCartin. Not sure what Melbourne would do but we can only have our fingers crossed that he slips

your dreaming Melbourne takes him with one of there picks

Pkbaldy

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 16, 2014, 08:23:13 AM

GWS have said that they want Petracca. This was before Boyd, but I still think they'd get him. And then Melbourne would great him anyway

BoredSaint

one can only hope and dream

Pkbaldy

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 16, 2014, 08:46:25 AM
one can only hope and dream

We will most likely keep pick 1. Unless they offer the 4 6 7 all together.

BoredSaint

it would be something like pick 1 and 22 for pick 4 and 6/7

Pkbaldy

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 16, 2014, 08:51:13 AM
it would be something like pick 1 and 22 for pick 4 and 6/7

They already offered 4 and 7 for 1 and we turned it down.