Main Menu

sack peake

Started by mad max, March 15, 2010, 09:12:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 21, 2010, 07:39:48 PM
Quote from: ando_10 on September 21, 2010, 07:27:11 PM
that would be a fairytale brett peak norm smith hahah
Freo would be killing  themselves if that happened ;D.
lol I would laugh so hard if this happened ;D ;D

Barlow 21

Saints really need to delist Peake! :P

ossie85

You saying Peake Peaked?

If they can delist Eddy after 2 GFs, surely Peake isn't immune

Cicjose

peake had pace. his disposal wasn't great and he didn't create a lot of turnover type tackles glad to be rid of him

Barlow 21

Quote from: Cicjose on November 24, 2010, 11:17:57 PM
peake had pace. his disposal wasn't great and he didn't create a lot of turnover type tackles glad to be rid of him
Peake is a dud. :o

j959

Quote from: Barlow 21 on November 25, 2010, 05:47:31 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on November 24, 2010, 11:17:57 PM
Peake is a dud. :o
i think you mean he's a spud.  ;)

Cicjose

BoredSaint

if I were ross lyon.. I would play him but only if he stays in the fwd half like milney.. it hurts when hes in the back pocket and turning over the ball..

Barlow 21

Cruiseon

An Emu has pace as well but you need slightly more than that to be a good AFL footballer.

St.Kilda's reliance on recruiting b-grade players from other clubs at the expense of promoting thier youth has cost them a flag I reckon. The main exception is probably Gardiner who has been good, not amazing but would probably be regarded as a success. Youth usually = pace by default.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Cruiseon on December 15, 2010, 11:57:28 AM

An Emu has pace as well but you need slightly more than that to be a good AFL footballer.

St.Kilda's reliance on recruiting b-grade players from other clubs at the expense of promoting thier youth has cost them a flag I reckon. The main exception is probably Gardiner who has been good, not amazing but would probably be regarded as a success. Youth usually = pace by default.
+1

Botak

Peake had an ordinary season and is an ordinary player to say the least. I'm glad we're rid of the guy, and not that I have anything against the Sainters, but I'm glad the Pies won the GF simply because I didn't want Brett Peake to be able to swan around and be introduced as a premiership player for the rest of his life as a reward for being bad enough to be dumped from Fremantle when our roster was otherwise pretty thin and only starting to get better on account of our youngsters.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Botak on December 21, 2010, 07:52:27 PM
Peake had an ordinary season and is an ordinary player to say the least. I'm glad we're rid of the guy, and not that I have anything against the Sainters, but I'm glad the Pies won the GF simply because I didn't want Brett Peake to be able to swan around and be introduced as a premiership player for the rest of his life as a reward for being bad enough to be dumped from Fremantle when our roster was otherwise pretty thin and only starting to get better on account of our youngsters.
I hate peake and that is the only reason why I liked Collingwood winning the premiership. Just my thougts Botak. ;)

pyronerd

Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 21, 2010, 09:28:29 PM
I hate peake and that is the only reason why I liked Collingwood winning the premiership. Just my thougts Botak. ;)
was thatworth collingwood winning the premiership though  :o

nas

Quote from: pyronerd on December 22, 2010, 08:44:49 AM
Quote from: Barlow 21 on December 21, 2010, 09:28:29 PM
was thatworth collingwood winning the premiership though  :o

Haha Not a lot of love being shown there.