WAFL News and General Discussion

Started by Ricochet, September 17, 2014, 01:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://effc.com.au/news/7836/east-fremantle-football-club-recruits-george-hampson

The East Fremantle Football Club is excited to announce the signing of versatile forward George Hampson today. George, who just celebrated his 25th birthday, joins East Fremantle from Subiaco Football Club, where he played 62 League games over 4 years.

Jukes

Ricochet

haha flower East Perth were bad last night

Ricochet

Ricochet

umm Brant College... 36 possies, 9 marks, 8 tackles, 3 goals, 1 behind, 170DT with not long to go

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on April 03, 2015, 08:49:35 PM
umm Brant College... 36 possies, 9 marks, 8 tackles, 3 goals, 1 behind, 170DT with not long to go
:o

My AXV team could've used this :-\

LF

Yep I expected to see him sometime this season,his bigger body will be handy for us in the mids
Could even get a call up this week you never know

The_Captain

Quote from: LF on April 07, 2015, 12:05:48 PM

Yep I expected to see him sometime this season,his bigger body will be handy for us in the mids

Expecting, Colledge and Bennell to get the nod this week. Mcinnes possible as replacement for Brown. Then again Lucas didnt play and was first emergency...

LF

Quote from: The_Captain on April 07, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

Expecting, Colledge and Bennell to get the nod this week. Mcinnes possible as replacement for Brown. Then again Lucas didnt play and was first emergency...

imo McInnes should have played this week on the back of the preseason he has had

The_Captain

Quote from: LF on April 07, 2015, 12:30:37 PM
Quote from: The_Captain on April 07, 2015, 12:08:13 PM

imo McInnes should have played this week on the back of the preseason he has had

Maybe... but he didnt do that great on the weekend... or Friday i should say. None the less, will need him now.

Sheppard and Butler were appalling. Whens Ellis fit? him and Bennell need to replace them 2!

LF

Bennell won't be replacing anyone but Brown haha
Ellis might be ready for this week tho

The_Captain

Quote from: LF on April 07, 2015, 12:48:21 PM
Bennell won't be replacing anyone but Brown haha
Ellis might be ready for this week tho

After round one I feel. . Outs:brown, butler, sheppard, sheed.

In: college, Bennell, Ellis, McInnes...... Duggan not far from it either.

LF

Still missing a defender tho,only one of Shepp or Butler will come out for Ellis

elephants

The_Captain

Quote from: LF on April 07, 2015, 07:39:14 PM
Still missing a defender tho,only one of Shepp or Butler will come out for Ellis

bennell, ellis and Mcinnes all to play defence. Schofield may have to play if mciness isnt up to backman role.