2021 Rookies

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ringo on April 05, 2021, 03:30:37 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on April 05, 2021, 01:18:15 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 04, 2021, 10:46:19 PM
Yeah, I might just look at Kosi to Chapman this week

Might even go a week early on Waterman just to ensure I have both trades free the following week
Yeah I could do the same kosi to Chapman. I have both Highmore and sharp but don't have enough cash.
I do not have cash to do Kosi to Chapman but thinking of Dow to him via DPPs - Brockman/Scott and Sharp.

Kosi goes up in price this week, so it should be a sideways that won't require cash

RoughRed

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 05, 2021, 03:51:55 PM

Might even go a week early on Waterman just to ensure I have both trades free the following week
Yeah I could do the same kosi to Chapman. I have both Highmore and sharp but don't have enough cash.
I do not have cash to do Kosi to Chapman but thinking of Dow to him via DPPs - Brockman/Scott and Sharp.

Kosi goes up in price this week, so it should be a sideways that won't require cash
Yep  ... $ 20k maybe. Better than a poke in the eye with a blunt umpires whistle

shaker

Quote from: RoughRed on April 05, 2021, 07:11:11 PM

Yep  ... $ 20k maybe. Better than a poke in the eye with a blunt umpires whistle
Yeah think Kosi won't be playing next week he was rubbish Clarko didn't look impressed when he dropped that sitter close to goal.

IntegralX

Quote from: shaker on April 05, 2021, 07:57:13 PM
Quote from: RoughRed on April 05, 2021, 07:11:11 PM

Yeah think Kosi won't be playing next week he was rubbish Clarko didn't look impressed when he dropped that sitter close to goal.

Him and Brockman are both gone next week let's be honest. Brockman was lucky that Hawthorn won in Round 1 he's been on borrowed time since anyway.

Mat0369

Quote from: IntegralX on April 05, 2021, 08:23:52 PM
Him and Brockman are both gone next week let's be honest. Brockman was lucky that Hawthorn won in Round 1 he's been on borrowed time since anyway.

???

Brockman has been pretty good his first two games. He will hold his spot and he looked a lot more comfortable late in the game. O'Brien for Kosi is looking likely though. I might look to turn him into Parks or Waterman next week.

Colliwobblers

What do we know about Luke Parks?

Hazza09

I’m not entirely sure on Chapman but Kosi to Chapman is essentially a straight swap.
Would ideally like to bring in Jiath for Kosi but that’s going to require 2 trades.
I don’t have Dow, Phillips or Young so not sure who else to downgrade.

Mat0369

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 05, 2021, 11:15:25 PM
What do we know about Luke Parks?

Intercept defender that went from the Swans academy to the SANFL. He didn't look out of place for a first gamer and gave a lot more than Williamson has so far this season. He had the opportunity to clunk a couple but went for the spoil instead. He was also coming up against a dysfunctional Freo forward line so I'd like to see him again.

The one downside with Parks is Marchbank. I believe he is finally fit and should start to see some reserves footy this weekend. He is warming his spot right now and will likely be out as soon as he is fit. Marchbank staying fit is a completely different story.

enzedder

THE ROOKIES

Heath Chapman (Freo)

$148,800, Def

KFC SuperCoaches are well aware of the rookie crisis in defence and this young Docker looks to be the answer to our prayers.

Chapman was a shining light on a disappointing afternoon for the Dockers, gathering 18 disposals, eight intercept possessions, six tackles, five rebound 50s and 86 KFC SuperCoach points - an improvement from his 42 points on debut.

The first-round draftee was a prominent interceptor at under-18 level last year, averaging 10.5 intercepts, 4.6 intercept marks and a whopping 132 points per game in the WAFL Colts, providing an attacking springboard for

His aggressive play coupled with Fremantle’s mounting injury list â€" with Hayden Young the latest casualty - makes him a high-quality option in a line where we are bereft of rookies.

-The Advertiser

Kosi to Chappy locked.

Bully

Finlay Macrae likely to debut this week, great news for my sick bench.

Mat0369

Pies are talking multiple rookies. I'd honestly rather they come into calculations in a fortnight. I feel Waterman this week and Jones and Treacy next week will provide enough in terms of downgrades.

Bergman is likely to get a run with the Port injuries. He is a bubble boy for those that don't have him.

Colliwobblers

Be a brave man who trust a collingwood rookie.

Bully

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 13, 2021, 12:43:09 AM
Be a brave man who trust a collingwood rookie.

Be  a brave man not to trust a Macrae.  ;)

Fid

Colliwobblers

With Adams LTI he might get a decent run at it, heaven forbid our club has a reality check and injects youth  ::)