2021 Rookies

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Dow looked good in the first and struggled to find it in the second. Probably will be out of all the teams that have him next week if he keeps this up

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 25, 2021, 09:44:51 PM
Dow looked good in the first and struggled to find it in the second. Probably will be out of all the teams that have him next week if he keeps this up

Dow to Jordon will be a very popular trade.

bkimm32

tor01doc

Can someone please clarify when the first price change occurs?

Is it after just two rounds?

Or three?

Cheers

Bully

Quote from: tor01doc on March 26, 2021, 12:04:58 AM
Can someone please clarify when the first price change occurs?

Is it after just two rounds?

Or three?

Cheers

the change occurs round 3 so basically your last cash grab opportunity will be at the end of this round.

Dolan

Price change happens at the completion of round 3. So you have this week and next week to bring in cash cows. If you think you have more than 2 corrections to make then make some this week. If you think you only have 2 or less issues to correct you can wait til next week.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Only 2 games but is it possible that Gulden is shaping up as a keeper ??

???

Mat0369

Gulden is the captain

Warner and Campbell also been pretty handy so far

jbjimmyjb

Lloyd has taught Campbell well on that half back line, looked great.

Warner was attending a lot of centre bounces too

RaisyDaisy

DEF: Highmore
MID: Campbell (FWD), Powell, Gulden, Jordon, Berry
RUC: Flynn
FWD: Warner, Rowe, Brockman (MID)

They're the only must have rookies right? Maybe not all musts, but that's pretty much the best of the best?

I've got all of them, so I can't see any other rookies that I need to grab this week

Can't believe this could be the first time ever that I don't trade at Round 3  :o

Ringo

I have them all but have spuds Kossi, Sharp, Scott and Fullarton and of course Dow.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ringo on March 28, 2021, 06:34:01 PM
I have them all but have spuds Kossi, Sharp, Scott and Fullarton and of course Dow.

We all have a few spud rookies, but if there's nobody to trade them to, then we just have to hold them

Kosi, Scott, Sharp, Fullarton are my duds, but I can't see any point in trading them to any other rookie I don't have as they appear to be just as bad

RoughRed

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 28, 2021, 06:37:22 PM
Quote from: Ringo on March 28, 2021, 06:34:01 PM

We all have a few spud rookies, but if there's nobody to trade them to, then we just have to hold them

Kosi, Scott, Sharp, Fullarton are my duds, but I can't see any point in trading them to any other rookie I don't have as they appear to be just as bad
Yes no urgent rookie trades. Just need to get correct ones on the ground.
Do not have Warner so may look at that

frenzy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 28, 2021, 06:28:11 PM
DEF: Highmore
MID: Campbell (FWD), Powell, Gulden, Jordon, Berry
RUC: Flynn
FWD: Warner, Rowe, Brockman (MID)

They're the only must have rookies right? Maybe not all musts, but that's pretty much the best of the best?

I've got all of them, so I can't see any other rookies that I need to grab this week

Can't believe this could be the first time ever that I don't trade at Round 3  :o

Don't rate Mcdonald?