2021 Rookies

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

Are we picking Anthony Scott?

Bully

Samsturmfels

bkimm32

Warner and Downie seem like my most susceptible rookies, who would you replace for Scott (assuming all are named)

bkimm32

Dow may be a good SuperCoach pick up, or he may be a bad pick up... i don’t know

What I do know is he is an absolute crud footy player

bkimm32

bkimm32

Okay I’ve seen enough. paddy Dow is coming into my team next week. I’m convinced

tommy10

Quote from: bkimm32 on March 18, 2021, 09:14:59 PM
Okay I’ve seen enough. paddy Dow is coming into my team next week. I’m convinced
Ended up keeping him. Hopefully he keeps going.

bkimm32

RaisyDaisy

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on March 18, 2021, 11:19:21 PM
Lol

Paddy Dud

Could be the one to make way for Williams, will have to wait and see.

Mat0369

Way worse players than Dow.  We were obliterated in the middle after HT. LOB is the first out of the side. He looked really good in the first half so that's a positive.

tommy10

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 19, 2021, 12:08:19 AM
Way worse players than Dow.  We were obliterated in the middle after HT. LOB is the first out of the side. He looked really good in the first half so that's a positive.
Agree with Matt, LOB will be gone with making crucial errors. If Dow kicked the goal in the last, his scores could have gone to the mid 70s, 18 possies so got the ball, just doesn’t have the tank.

bkimm32

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 19, 2021, 12:08:19 AM

He was still nowhere to be found after the first half