Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on October 11, 2012, 03:09:11 PM
My missus keeps telling me that she would leave me for 2 people - Dave Grohl and Chuck Liddell

Best of luck fighting them off valk  :o

valkorum

I have no chance, although we have a verbal agreement that I get to keep all the assets we have accumulated.

RiOtChEsS

haha pray for Dave Grohl and then formulate a pitch to become the Foo Bassist :P if its Chuck... Run ;D

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on October 11, 2012, 03:44:21 PM
I have no chance, although we have a verbal agreement that I get to keep all the assets we have accumulated.

Use those assetts to beat them about the head valk, its your only hope that and 30 mates haha.
Kaz and i had a similar deal with The Rock, only one instead of two but lets face it im still a dead man.

valkorum

Quote from: Grazz on October 11, 2012, 04:44:56 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 11, 2012, 03:44:21 PM

Use those assetts to beat them about the head valk, its your only hope that and 30 mates haha.
Kaz and i had a similar deal with The Rock, only one instead of two but lets face it im still a dead man.

I cant pick up houses or cars

Quote from: Marcz on October 11, 2012, 04:40:36 PM
haha pray for Dave Grohl and then formulate a pitch to become the Foo Bassist :P if its Chuck... Run ;D

Hell yeh

Grazz

Haha dont you have smaller assetts like Cricket Bats, Bazzookas etc  :-\

valkorum

Quote from: Grazz on October 11, 2012, 05:01:29 PM

Maybe an empty beer bottle

Grazz

Quote from: valkorum on October 11, 2012, 05:07:15 PM

Phew lucky you dont drink cans then  ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on October 11, 2012, 05:08:29 PM

What if he didn't drink at all? :-X.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 11, 2012, 08:26:08 PM
Quote from: Grazz on October 11, 2012, 05:08:29 PM

What if he didn't drink at all? :-X.

Blaspheme

Grazz

Justin Bieber

UFC 153 came and went just like that (slept through it literally and forgot about it until like 4pm). Was able to catch the Prelims at night as have Fuel TV.
SPOILER ALERT as results are below.

Some nice prelims fights, especially from past TUF people. Rony Jason put on a good fight with Sam Sicilia, was good to watch as haven't finished watching TUF Brazil (it is online). Gleison Tibau vs. Francisco Trinaldo I got into as liked Trinaldo from what I saw in the TUF Brazil, heavy hitter but didn't get the win. And Brandao (TUF winner for Featherweights) also showed he may have seen to his cardio problems, taking a decision over Gambino, after showing lack of it in his last fight. Was touted as a beast, so good to see him learning from his past flaws.

Main Card, not an awesome night for all the Brazillian Fighters :P. Maia and Nogueria got good wins over Story and Herman (who said BJJ is useless.... Submitted to armbar showed him ;D ). Fitch smashed Silva. I actually like Fitch, and he's back on track derailing Silva's hypetrain. Everybody thought Silva would smash through Fitch (as Hendrick's did), but Fitch used wrestling to nullify him, and I read that the 3rd round was brutal, something like 112-2 strikes landed by Fitch in that round alone :o. Glover Teixeira vs. Fabio Maldonado was more one sided, Doctor stoppage between rounds 2 and 3, Teixeira dominated him that badly, now wants Jackson again.

And Silva was Silva against Bonnar, first man to finish Bonnar I think. Knee to the solar plexus did it for Bonnar. But he did land some punches on Silva if any consolation :P. Now Silva is going after GSP again....

(I was just in a mood to write tonight, I don't know why.)

RiOtChEsS

;D nice wrap up HP 8) actually thought Herman could have beaten Nog if he kept his range and stuffed the takedowns, lost $10 :'(

Recompensed my losses on a Maia Fitch Multi bet tho :D bit sad really that Bonnar Vs Silva is the best they could muster...

Glover Texeira is a deadset threat for a title, that dude can straight monster ppl 8)

Justin Bieber

Unlucky you lost on Herman, but Fitch was an underdog over Silva so nice way to make some money back with him in a multi with Maia 8).

Considering Koch and then Aldo both got injured, at least it was something so that the event could go through, Big Nog even said he wanted to fight on it to help get another Big Brazillian name on the card to make up for it. From what I've read around, was better than what most were expecting from the fights on the card.

RiOtChEsS

yeah the highlights i saw looked really good, names dont always add up too great fights, some of the best ive seen were undercards