Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Marcz on February 18, 2012, 04:14:48 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 17, 2012, 11:34:47 PM
For those interested in watching my bro fight in Brace tomorrow night, you can now watch it live for the first time ever as a pay per view. $15 gets you the whole 9 fight card that starts tomorrow night at 7 pm.

For more details go to www.braceforwar.com
:o kick@$$

Turns out they have had problems and it is now not going to be shown live :(
Luckily I hadn't payed for it yet...

CrowsFan

Well Rob won his fight. KO'd the guy 4 minutes and 55 seconds in to the first round. From what I have been told (from Rob) it was 2 knees to the sternum followed by a head kick that knocked him down. Then he stood over him and punched him 3 times before the ref called it.

Wasn't shown live by will be able to watch it from monday onwards for $15. Could be worth a watch ;)

RiOtChEsS

NICE!!!!! sounds like he was loose to throw a head kick 8) hopefully the flashy finish catches some attention :)

CrowsFan

Haha hopefully. He's heading to America in April to join a gym over there. Been chatting to a few different ones including Team Quest (Sonnen's) gym...

j959

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 20, 2012, 04:35:13 PM
Haha hopefully. He's heading to America in April to join a gym over there. Been chatting to a few different ones including Team Quest (Sonnen's) gym...
how long is he hoping to be over there for CF??

CrowsFan

Going over for 6 or 7 months originally (leaves in April, comes back near end of year), but has a 5 year visa so can go back/stay if it's going well over there

j959

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 20, 2012, 06:17:34 PM
Going over for 6 or 7 months originally (leaves in April, comes back near end of year), but has a 5 year visa so can go back/stay if it's going well over there
cool, wish him all the best for us!  :)

(and not to share any herbal tablets with Chael!!!  ;))

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on February 20, 2012, 06:20:23 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 20, 2012, 06:17:34 PM
cool, wish him all the best for us!  :)

(and not to share any herbal tablets with Chael!!!  ;))
flower yeah thats awesome 8) 8) 8)

the way Chael is going he will want to form a faction like Evolution :P

j959

UFC 144: Japan heads up ... this Sunday Oz time ...

RiOtChEsS

:o am i interpreting correctly that FOX SPORTS is televising :o

CrowsFan

Quote from: Marcz on February 23, 2012, 12:15:50 AM
I think it is more that pubs that have fox sports will be paying to watch it on main event.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 23, 2012, 12:19:15 AM
I think it is more that pubs that have fox sports will be paying to watch it on main event.
yah i checked it and its not in the guide, prelims r on ONE HD tho...

CrowsFan

So the UFC game arrived in the mail yesterday. Unfortunately when I got back up to Sydney on Tuesday I discovered that my tv is broken and wont turn on! So haven't been able to play the game yet :(

j959

Quote from: Marcz on February 23, 2012, 05:24:00 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 23, 2012, 12:19:15 AM
yah i checked it and its not in the guide, prelims r on ONE HD tho...
soz Marcz!

Cookie311993

UFC undisputed 3 is fairly good