Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 14, 2012, 01:38:52 PM
Watched UFC Countdown for Aldo Vs Mendes. Aldo looks beastly with those kicks :o. But Mendes' plan is probably just to take him down and control him from there.

Belfort Vs Johnson could be a good one 8).
if that fight even takes place... http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/01/13/ufc-142-dana-white-blasts-unprofessional-anthony-johnson-for/ what a douche' bag, doesnt even deserve to fight in the ufc

Maca24

I missed countdown. shower :(

Yeh Rumble is 11 pounds over!!! wtf haha.
He is usually fighting at welterweight, yet if he really wanted to he could fight at light heavy.

In all seriousness though it is very disrespectful to Vitor who was able to make weight.
Could turn out to be a light heavy bout really.

valkorum

Maca24

Maca24

Speaks for itself.

CrowsFan

Just watched the fight. Could Aldo have timed that any better??
4.59 in to the round!!! :o

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Maca24 on January 15, 2012, 05:49:18 PM

Speaks for itself.
that showers bananas dude nice work 8)

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on January 14, 2012, 04:53:30 PM

He is usually fighting at welterweight, yet if he really wanted to he could fight at light heavy.

In all seriousness though it is very disrespectful to Vitor who was able to make weight.
I missed countdown again!!!  :o
When was it on HP??

I saw Johnson at 197pds at the pub and I just went wtf?!?!
He's moved up from 170 to 185 and still can't make weight??! that's 'douche-worthy' ...  ::)

how good was that Aldo KO??!
glad i decided to go watch at the last minute ...  ;)

Cicjose

Barbosa's KO on Etim 8)

CrowsFan

Quote from: j959 on January 17, 2012, 07:11:38 PM

When was it on HP??

He's moved up from 170 to 185 and still can't make weight??! that's 'douce-worthy' ...  ::)

Rumble had actually made weight, he was down at 186 about an hour before the weigh in, but he could barely stand so a doctor forced him to rehydrate so that was why when he was weighed he was up at 197

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 18, 2012, 01:16:01 AM

When was it on HP??

He's moved up from 170 to 185 and still can't make weight??! that's 'douce-worthy' ...  ::)

Rumble had actually made weight, he was down at 186 about an hour before the weigh in, but he could barely stand so a doctor forced him to rehydrate so that was why when he was weighed he was up at 197
still piss poor considering he had been cutting to 170ish, to be hardly able to stand he either didnt train hard enough or heard about the secret power in donuts :P

Maca24

CF if he was dizzy from cutting to 185, then how the flower did he cut to welterweight for 2 years? lol

He should just fight at Light Heavy.

valkorum

Vitor wanted to fight so Dana made changed the fight to 205.  Rumble then missed that weigh in the following morning (Fight morning), he came in at 211.  He then had until lunch time to make 205 which he did.

Justin Bieber

When was it on HP??
I'm not sure when it was on One but I have Foxtel so caught it on Fuel TV. It's usually on like Wednesday-Friday on both isn't it? But late night for One :(.

Quote from: Cicjose on January 17, 2012, 07:40:44 PM
Barbosa's KO on Etim 8)
I really have to Youtube that one! Thanks for that gif Marcz, missed the event but read about it on the Play by Plays and seemed O_O.

Quote from: valkorum on January 18, 2012, 05:47:37 PM
Vitor wanted to fight so Dana made changed the fight to 205.  Rumble then missed that weigh in the following morning (Fight morning), he came in at 211.  He then had until lunch time to make 205 which he did.
What the heck :o. Man, he's not doing himself any favours :-\. He has alot of talent but his attitude looks to be his downfall.

Maca24

I gave the gif  :-X lol