Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Prelims are live on Facebook :D. OneHD is showing only an hour so assuming it's just Guida Vs Henderson and Velasquez Vs Dos Santos.

This is the link to Prelims :). Can watch from the start or Go live :).
http://www.facebook.com/UFC?sk=app_128953167177144

BratPack

ONE is showing the Fox special. Which is only one match. The Heavyweight title match

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BratPack on November 13, 2011, 11:42:42 AM
ONE is showing the Fox special. Which is only one match. The Heavyweight title match
Dang, wanted to watch the Guida Vs Henderson in the comfort of a bed :(.

RiOtChEsS

valkorum

Henderson v Guida coming up :)

CMON Guida - love this guy

Justin Bieber

They did show a reply of Guida Vs Henderson on One :-\. Although it wasn't live and already watched it :P.

Won't let out any spoilers though but the Main Event was unexpected!

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 13, 2011, 03:23:42 PM
They did show a reply of Guida Vs Henderson on One :-\. Although it wasn't live and already watched it :P.

Won't let out any spoilers though but the Main Event was unexpected!
Yeah glad they showed a replay of that cos that was a great fight!
Thought the main even was a bit of a let down, but the guy I was going for won...

Maca24

Knew JDS would beat Cain...  :(
Not fighting for a year against a quality opponent with the pressure of defending.. to much to overcome.
That being said JDS destroyed him.

Can't wait for Lesnar vs Overeem. Next title fight ewill be juicy with JDS fighting one of these guys  :-*

McRooster

Watching Guida reminded me of someone.....

Great fight  8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on November 13, 2011, 10:28:08 PM
Watching Guida reminded me of someone.....

Great fight  8)
Wish I could get hair as curly as his :P.

Cain looked alright for the first 30 or so seconds. Then he got caught by that big shot :o. Cain never got into his groove.

The undercards weren't that bad either! Caceres (Former TUF fighter) had a great match (can't remember the other guy's name)! Then DeMarques Johnson's knockout was pretty sweet on Harvison 8). Other fights were pretty decent and the live stream off facebook was probably the best one I've seen for quite some time.

Maca24

Benson vs Guida was fantastic as well. Seesaw type of match at one point before Benson picked Guida apart.
Fight was never over though.
I really like Benson  8)

And the KO on Harvison was so clean. Really nice.

Justin Bieber

Yeah, Benson exposed Guida. I was going for Guida as he always puts on an exciting fight, but that was his downfall this time (As Benson got the better of him).

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 13, 2011, 11:35:44 PM
Yeah, Benson exposed Guida. I was going for Guida as he always puts on an exciting fight, but that was his downfall this time (As Benson got the better of him).
Yeh Guida's aggresion probably wasn't used properly as Benson found him easy to get the better of..
Will Benson be in line for a title shot against Frankie?

Justin Bieber

Yep, Feb 26th from what I hear. This was like the #1 Contender Fight for Edgar's title.

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 13, 2011, 11:45:16 PM
Yep, Feb 26th from what I hear. This was like the #1 Contender Fight for Edgar's title.
Thought so :)
Benson will probs get owned..