Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Finally one are showing some Main Events, which are actually what's been happening recently :P.

I know why they are showing it on OneHD, it's because it's free on SpikeTV. Lets hope One just gets all the same Events as them to show ;D.

Maca24

AWESOME!! OneHD ftw!

7am is a bit early though for 138. Guess I'll just have2 get up in time for the Main Event.

Justin Bieber

The Main Event is basically the only fight that interests me. First 5 round non title fight in the UFC I think.

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 03, 2011, 08:11:53 PM
The Main Event is basically the only fight that interests me. First 5 round non title fight in the UFC I think.
Why is 5 round?  ???

Yea I will just wake up before Leben vs Munoz.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on November 03, 2011, 08:14:22 PM
Why is 5 round?  ???

Not sure but just looked up the card on sherdog. Probably to make up for the rest of the card :P.

Maca24

lol it's pointless, cas I doubt they will last 5 rounds as they both finish fights.

Cain vs JDS is going to be amazing though!! "Drools

Hopefully they start showing all cards on One.

Justin Bieber

Doubt they'd show other Main Events but probably the ones they show on SpikeTV (Free to Air), they will show on OneHD :D.

Cain Vs JDS card is much better though and that match alone is worth watching!

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 03, 2011, 08:23:02 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 03, 2011, 08:14:22 PM
Why is 5 round?  ???

Not sure but just looked up the card on sherdog. Probably to make up for the rest of the card :P.
UFC (Dana) had been talking about this for some time - that is that headlining/main event fights should still be 5-rounds even if not for a title, so this is the first one of those ... you can find a link but I couldn't be bothered to find to post ...

valkorum

So UFC 138 is on at 4am Perth time and I cant watch it.  Going hot air ballooning on Sunday (present for better halves birthday) and have to be at the place by 4am

Justin Bieber

Have a nice time Valk. There is always a reply of UFC 138 (I hope even for the Perth viewers :P). Even if you can't catch it, won't miss a whole lot :P.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 03, 2011, 10:59:30 PM
Have a nice time Valk. There is always a reply of UFC 138 (I hope even for the Perth viewers :P). Even if you can't catch it, won't miss a whole lot :P.

Or I will just download it :)

RiOtChEsS

where is the best site to do this "downloading" thing u an Shaggy speak of...

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on November 04, 2011, 12:00:13 PM

Torent sites.  You will need to download a torrent application first (I prefer uTorrent as it doesnt load a whole lot of extra shower) and then you download the reference files (referred to as torrent files).  They are only a few kb.  You then load that file in to the torrent application and down she comes :)

isohunt.com
eztv.it (best site for tv shows)

When you search for tv shows at those websites you type the show like this:  the big bang theory s04e05
s = season
e = episode

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on November 04, 2011, 12:12:57 PM
Quote from: Marcz on November 04, 2011, 12:00:13 PM

Torent sites.  You will need to download a torrent application first (I prefer uTorrent as it doesnt load a whole lot of extra shower) and then you download the reference files (referred to as torrent files).  They are only a few kb.  You then load that file in to the torrent application and down she comes :)

isohunt.com
eztv.it (best site for tv shows)

When you search for tv shows at those websites you type the show like this:  the big bang theory s04e05
s = season
e = episode
awesome Valk thanks 8)

j959

Quote from: valkorum on November 03, 2011, 09:18:53 PM
So UFC 138 is on at 4am Perth time and I cant watch it.  Going hot air ballooning on Sunday (present for better halves birthday) and have to be at the place by 4am
I've already told my better half that I'm booked out on Sun, 13 Nov for Cain v JDS - fingers crossed nothing like work or unforeseen emergency gets in the way of me seeing that!!!  :o   ;)