Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Yes, I should have said... WHAT A flowerING FINISH. :p Because I only got home from the movies watching Real Steel and seen the last minute. Wasn't bad what I had watched lol.

CrowsFan

What was Real Steel like shaggy?

8-6 Suited

Yeah it was alright.

cookie311993

Thats the one with Hugh Jackman isn't it? It looks alright. Who won the bantamweight title fight? I fell asleep before it

Maca24

Yea I saw Real Steel yesterday.
Pretty good except that kid is bloody annoying.

Yea I fell asleep in the 4th round of Cruz vs Mighty Mouse  :-[

CrowsFan

Cruz won. Wasn't a very good fight as he had control of him the whole time

valkorum

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 07, 2011, 01:09:54 PM
Thats the one with Hugh Jackman isn't it? It looks alright. Who won the bantamweight title fight? I fell asleep before it

Cruz retained.  Fight went to a decision.  The 5th round was awesome, back and forth with Cruz trying to take it to the ground and pound where Johnson kept getting back to his feet and banging.

cookie311993

Actually think i saw abit of the fight which put me to sleep.

Maca24

I thought the fight was very entertaining from what I watched.

This weekend will be great.
Edgar vs Maynard in the 3rd fight!
Sonnen returns, and Jose Aldo defends against KenFlo!

cookie311993

edgar vs maynard should be an absolute cracker

8-6 Suited

I am most looking forward to watching Sonnen. As a fan of his, I think he has the ability to be one of the only people to defeat Anderson Silva... And he should of really.

cookie311993

Just watched that fight and he only just lost it as well. Dominated Anderson Silva in all rounds

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 07, 2011, 04:35:56 PM
Just watched that fight and he only just lost it as well. Dominated Anderson Silva in all rounds
He only lost because he was fighting Anderson Silva. If it was anybody else they would of gave him the win.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Maca24 on October 07, 2011, 05:29:01 PM
He only lost because he was fighting Anderson Silva. If it was anybody else they would of gave him the win.

It wasn't by decision. Silva submitted him with a triangle armbar after being demolished for the 4 rounds prior. Lucky move ultimately.

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 07, 2011, 09:20:46 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 07, 2011, 05:29:01 PM

It wasn't by decision. Silva submitted him with a triangle armbar after being demolished for the 4 rounds prior. Lucky move ultimately.
Shower, I thought it was decision  :-[