Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Looking at their events lineup everything seems to be in QLD except for the one fight in Hobart and 2 in Canberra...

RiOtChEsS

:o :o :o AwEsOmE CF, havent heard of it but thats great for ur bro...

i think its that he is just so naturally gifted HP, almost makes unfair for the opponent... like Tiger Vs the field scenario ;)

i love BJ but i dont think he can beat GSP, Georges has an edge in strength that comes with a slightly bigger body.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Marcz on September 22, 2011, 12:07:59 AM
:o :o :o AwEsOmE CF, havent heard of it but thats great for ur bro....
It is his first proper fight so only on the undercard but I seriously reckon he could make it pretty far in the sport. He is only 19 at the moment so got a big future ahead of him if he continues with it.

Here is a video of Rampage and Bones on Jimmy Kimmel. It's pretty funny :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/JimmyKimmelLive#p/u/7/bS5Txpjth5I

Maca24

Well done to your brother CF! Be sure to keep us updated on his fights and such  8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 22, 2011, 12:17:24 AM
It is his first proper fight so only on the undercard but I seriously reckon he could make it pretty far in the sport. He is only 19 at the moment so got a big future ahead of him if he continues with it.
Good luck to him 8). Hopefully he can go far so we can get another Aussie in the UFC :D.

What fighting style is he? Wrestler?

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 22, 2011, 05:47:24 PM
Good luck to him 8). Hopefully he can go far so we can get another Aussie in the UFC :D.

To be honest I'm not not entirely sure what style of fighter he is since we live in different states these days. But before he started MMA he did boxing for a while so has a good stand up game, and he is very strong when it comes to submissions too. He said he would send me a link to watch the fight after it has happened so will post it here if he does well ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 22, 2011, 06:14:09 PM

To be honest I'm not not entirely sure what style of fighter he is since we live in different states these days. But before he started MMA he did boxing for a while so has a good stand up game, and he is very strong when it comes to submissions too. He said he would send me a link to watch the fight after it has happened so will post it here if he does well ;)
8) 8) 8) 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on September 22, 2011, 11:49:46 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 22, 2011, 06:14:09 PM

8) 8) 8) 8)
What Marcz said ;). Would be awesome to see some Aussie talent 8).

Justin Bieber

Just noticed that Ultimate Fighter 14 starts tonight :o. It's on Go at midnight tonight! For those with Foxtel it'll be on Fuel TV tommorrow morning as well. Sorry for the late notice as just realised it started when I was channel surfing :P.

It's Bisping up against Mayhem Miller (The Guy who hosts Bully Beatdown if anybody watches that show :P).

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2011, 12:58:33 AM
Just noticed that Ultimate Fighter 14 starts tonight :o. It's on Go at midnight tonight! For those with Foxtel it'll be on Fuel TV tommorrow morning as well. Sorry for the late notice as just realised it started when I was channel surfing :P.

It's Bisping up against Mayhem Miller (The Guy who hosts Bully Beatdown if anybody watches that show :P).
haha sick, i set the reminder on my phone then forgot to chase it up :-[

great work HP ;)

RiOtChEsS

bahaha see Dana's face on that flying forearm KO ;D

8-6 Suited

My god this is a great start lol :D

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

lovin these featherweights they r flowering fast :o

8-6 Suited

How is that hawaiian. The dude just wouldn't go down and stay down haha... Took a flowering flogging lol

And that choke nearly broke Beebe's brothers neck.