Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Brock Lesnar v Cain Velasquez on OneHD now  8)

I'm giving Velasquez the points just for getting in the Octagon with Lesnar  :o

This promises to be a clash of the Titans!

I don't know the result, a bit of shush please  ;)

McRooster

FMUFC - that was like watching a Commodore win the Monaco Grand Prix!

WOW Velasquez  :o :o :o

In the first round nonetheless !

Cain was certainly able  8)

BratPack

Funny thing is I called that result from the minute Lesnar beat Carwin. Every person (Not here but like on MMA forums and that) laughed at me. But I knew what was going to happen. Lesnar was going to try and shoot, fail and Velaquez would systemically destroy him.

CrowsFan

Already knew the result, but had not seen the fight, so was great to see it.
I never realised Velasquez was such a good fighter! I wonder if Lesnar will manage to overcome these injuries of his and get back in the ring any time soon?
BP do you know what's going on there?

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 21, 2011, 01:08:19 AM
Already knew the result, but had not seen the fight, so was great to see it.
I never realised Velasquez was such a good fighter! I wonder if Lesnar will manage to overcome these injuries of his and get back in the ring any time soon?
BP do you know what's going on there?

He's suffering a second case of Diverticulitis. Dana White said recently that he might be back for the show they have on New Years Day although Lesnar wants to be on UFC 140 in December

RiOtChEsS

i predicted Cain would be the next champ after he KO'd NOG downunder... think its in this thread if not was on the mma site...

didnt see Brock evolving whilst on top and even if he does evolve will never have the calculated hand speed of Cain or JDS...

CrowsFan

So you don't think Brock can win back the title then?

RiOtChEsS

yeah he could... just not off of Cain or JDS, not a natural striker and they can wrestle and stuff takedowns ;)

Maca24

He a big chance to win it back if he is fit.
Love Lesnar  :-*
When the flower is Cain going to defend the title against JDS?

BTW guys, 2moro's event is a great card.

Middleweight Title
Anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami

Heavyweight Divison
Big Nog vs Brendan Schaub

Light Heavyweights
Forrest vs Shogun

Great 3 fights there..

Justin Bieber

Okami last guy to beat Silva, even if it was by DQ. Will be an interesting match as will be Griffin Vs Shogun. I'd love to see that match after their first encounter 8).

Maca24

yep, its a great card IMO  8)

Justin Bieber

Well all the Brazilians won their matches. Silva was quite convincing after a little patch from what I read in the first round. Read Schaub was great first round but tired out after that for Minotauro to capatilise for the win by strikes.

Can never watch these events live (don't like streams as they never work for me) and never buy the events on TV :P. Best I can do it read about it or watch it in a few weeks/months ::).

Maca24

I'm the same HP.
I also read that shogun was also very convincing.

I'm looking forward to Silva vs Sonnen in a few months.
Apparently thats the last worthy contender for silva to fight in the whole division!

RiOtChEsS

Sonnen actually had Silva beat in their last encounter only to get sloppy late and get submitted from the guard i believe...

here ya go fellas http://youtu.be/peGbZqAXBKU ;) was completely owning him :o apologies for the quality but its the only one there...

fairly certain both Cain and JDS suffered some sort of setback which has the heavyweight div in limbo :-\

139 pplz http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/4/2344746/cain-velasquez-vs-junior-dos-santost-ufc-139-mma-news 8)

j959

missed again! Silva v Okami.

pity that Silva v Sonnen fight tainted by Sonnen's subsequent abnormal drug test screen.
are they definitely doing the re-match?

Silva was dominated and had it lost before Sonnen kept going and then got choked ...