Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Oh yea I see...
BTW what do we think of Tito replacing Davis?  ???
I would of preferred a Machida vs Evans fight by a long way.

Maca24

Found a great website for free ultimate fighter.
Have been watching Season 13 all day  :D

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on July 16, 2011, 12:25:32 AM
Oh yea I see...
BTW what do we think of Tito replacing Davis?  ???
I would of preferred a Machida vs Evans fight by a long way.
wtf?!?!

ah, shower! I was really looking forward to Evans v Davis too!

Apparently Machida's camp wanted more money than Dana was willing to pay so Tito after initially declining has come in ... that doesn't make a lot of sense - wonder how much Tito is getting paid compared to what Machida's people wanted??  :-\

UFC 133 - Evans v Ortiz - Sun 7 August 2011 from around abouts 9am AEST
Main card - as at 18 July 2011 (from wikipedia)

Light Heavyweight bout:  Rashad Evans vs.  Tito Ortiz
Middleweight bout:  Vitor Belfort vs.  Yoshihiro Akiyama
Welterweight bout:  Dennis Hallman vs.  Brian Ebersole
Middleweight bout:  Jorge Rivera vs.  Alessio Sakara
Welterweight bout:  Rory MacDonald vs.  Mike Pyle

not sure i'm as excited as I was before ... Lil' Nog pulled out so Rich Franklin's not fighting either!  :'(

Rory MacDonald is a young upcoming kid, and Belfort Akiyama should be alright ...  :-\

BratPack

Wow Rashard V Tito. Two guys I hate more than anything and couldn't give a flower about.

Yeah I'm not bothering with this one

CrowsFan

I'm really looking forward to UFC 135. Jon Jones v Rampage Jackson for the Light Heavyweight Championship :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 18, 2011, 12:31:37 PM
I'm really looking forward to UFC 135. Jon Jones v Rampage Jackson for the Light Heavyweight Championship :D
That's going to be AWESOME 8).

Belfort's fight could be a good one like you said J. Evans and Tito I could watch if they beat each other up :P. But otherwise, not that interesting to me.

Maca24

Belfort and Akiyama looks good though..
Tito vs Rashas will be interesting.. but I wont be buying PPV for it.
Lil Nog vs Rich would of been decent, I hate rich so want Nog to kick his ass.

Rampage v Bones will be epic! GO RAMPAGE!!!  8)

RiOtChEsS

fair chance Tito and Rashard will go the distance imo...

Tito doesnt hunt anymore Rashard never has nor will just counter strike and move lots, Tito's ground game is no longer elite so even if he gets Sugar down i dont see him doing much damage, expect Rashard to win on points via his counter punching and stuffing takedowns yawn...

CrowsFan

I think you mean go Bones maca :P
Rampage is overhyped these days in my opinion. Don't get me wrong he is a great fighter, but he isn't as good as he used to be. I guess spending time on his acting career has something to do with it ;)

RiOtChEsS

imo its because he doesnt want to adjust his fight plan...

he is happy being the heavy handed madman and guys know how to poke holes in that these days with the homework they put in...

i dont think Rampage respects his legs ;D he never defends leg kicks and eventually becomes an easy target...

CrowsFan

I've seen an interview where he is talking about how much he hates training. He says something like how it's not fair that Quinton has to do all the training and how Quinton has to work hard, but then Rampage gets to fight and takes all the glory. It's pretty funny :)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 19, 2011, 02:05:10 AM
I've seen an interview where he is talking about how much he hates training. He says something like how it's not fair that Quinton has to do all the training and how Quinton has to work hard, but then Rampage gets to fight and takes all the glory. It's pretty funny :)
yeah definitely one of the funniest dudes ;D did u see TUF 10 or 11 he was a coach, gold every episode 8)

CrowsFan

Yeah loved that season. Loved it when he destroyed the door cos his team lost again haha ;D

Maca24

Quote from: Marcz on July 19, 2011, 03:21:09 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 19, 2011, 02:05:10 AM
yeah definitely one of the funniest dudes ;D did u see TUF 10 or 11 he was a coach, gold every episode 8)
yeh love that season  8)
I love the guy, him and rashards fights were hilarious.
I recommend season 13. Has been pretty good from what ive watched.

BratPack

Quote from: Marcz on July 19, 2011, 01:19:36 AM
fair chance Tito and Rashard will go the distance imo...

Tito doesnt hunt anymore Rashard never has nor will just counter strike and move lots, Tito's ground game is no longer elite so even if he gets Sugar down i dont see him doing much damage, expect Rashard to win on points via his counter punching and stuffing takedowns yawn...

I expect it to be the worst fight the UFC has ever had and this is from someone who lived through the Shamrock-Severn "Super"Fight