Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

rekn it will go...
Light Heavyweight bout:  Quinton Jackson vs.  Matt Hamill
Heavyweight bout:  Frank Mir vs.  Roy Nelson
Welterweight bout:  Thiago Alves vs.  Rick Story
Heavyweight bout:  Stefan Struve vs.  Travis Browne

bold ftw... Hamill has only encountered 1 heavy heavy handed striker before and he was dominated...
Mir has not been the same since Lesnar and Carwin dominated him, Big Country is underrated...
The Pit Bull is just that and Struve is a freak...

CrowsFan

Are you talking about when he lost to Rich Franklin or when he was dominated by Jon Jones, but won since Jones got DQ'd?
I agree with all your predictions there marcz. Roy should win, but just hate him so much I don't want him to haha

RiOtChEsS

yeah sorry forgot about the ACE fight, was reffering to the Bones fight he won on DQ...

he was never ever in that fight and u could tell by the his body language he wouldnt want to fight Bones again :-X

j959

Quote from: Marcz on May 24, 2011, 02:29:01 PM
yeah sorry forgot about the ACE fight, was reffering to the Bones fight he won on DQ...

he was never ever in that fight and u could tell by the his body language he wouldnt want to fight Bones again :-X
was that the one where Jones was flinging Hamill around like a rag doll??!?   :o
Hamill's a big dude and it was like Jones was tossing dough in the air to make pizza ...  ;)
(you like that one Marcz??!)   ;)

agree with your match predictions too - just not sure about Mir v Nelson - i used to be a Mir fan but he's been saying some dumb things in his obsession with Brock ...  ???

CrowsFan

Yeah j Jones was manhandling Hamill. Hamill is a great wrestler and he couldn't do anything to defend himself against Jones. Hamill only won because the referee adjudged Jones's elbows to be too up and down instead of coming in from the side when he was in full mount

RiOtChEsS

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lmao J

yeah thats the fight, thing was Jones actually looked at the ref briefly while fully mounted as if to say u can stop this anytime n0w...

then started the 12>6 oclock elbows... soon as Hamill got the option he took it ::)

he is a serial sook, in TUF he was rough with everyone in practice but as soon as he felt hurt he would hava big s00k to Tito...

he tried doing it again against Kieth Jardine, Jardine poked his eye accidently, said he couldnt see but the Dr cleared him to fight...

CrowsFan

Now don't be too harsh on him marcz he is deaf. Imagine trying to fight if you can't see or hear! ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 26, 2011, 02:02:58 AM
Now don't be too harsh on him marcz he is deaf. Imagine trying to fight if you can't see or hear! ;)
;D haha some ppl have that killer instinct and some as talented as they r just dont have the meddle when facing adversity...

j959

Quote from: Marcz on May 26, 2011, 03:03:42 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 26, 2011, 02:02:58 AM
;D haha some ppl have that killer instinct and some as talented as they r just dont have the meddle when facing adversity...
Hamill does get props for that - respect!

shower, think family commitments are going to make me miss this one - if it ain't work it's always another thing.
at least it ain't Edgar v Maynard III that i'm missing - i would've spewed if that was what i was missing!   ;)

Maca24

Im watching the prelims on ONE. Wish I had main event :/ looks a good card.

j959

Quote from: Maca24 on May 29, 2011, 11:13:53 AM
Im watching the prelims on ONE. Wish I had main event :/ looks a good card.
shower! i forgot about the prelims on OneHD!!!!  :'(

i even stayed up late Fri to watch UFC 125 - glad I did, what a great fight Edgar v Maynard II was!

CrowsFan

Well the results from the main card of 130 were:

• Middleweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Jorge Santiago

Stann defeated Santiago via KO (punches) at 4:29 of round 2.

• Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story

Story defeated Alves via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).

• Heavyweight bout:Stefan Struve vs. Travis Browne

Browne defeated Struve via KO (superman punch) at 4:11 of round 1.

• Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson

Mir defeated Nelson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26).

â€¢ Light Heavyweight bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Matt Hamill

Jackson defeated Hamill via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

Also you have to check out this knockout from Travis Browne :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUlpAYK9Q3k&feature=related
Hopefully youtube doesn't delete the video before you watch it ::) Also just the very start you need to watch.

RiOtChEsS

dayyyyyyyym :o :o :o way to put ur chin in the air and eat a fist ;D

cant believe there were so many 'decisions' pretty surprising, did get it CF?

Justin Bieber

What a Punch! :o. He was knocked out as soon as it landed.

Alves :-\.

If anybody has foxtel and the sports channels, tune into Fuel weekday nights as they are having The Ultimate Fighter rewound. Going seasons 1-9 with 2 episodes each weekday night (repeated the next day I'm pretty sure). Up to Season 5 with BJ Penn and Pulver the Coaches. Just incase anybody wants to tune in.

CrowsFan

Nah didn't get it marcz cos when I am up in sydney for uni I don't have foxtel. When I go home for breaks I have it so may watch UFC 132 cos I will be home then, however doesn't look like the best card :(
131 has an awesome card!