Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Tried that Valk but need an antenna :(. It's saved that it's OneHD but can't view anything on plain tv for some reason without an antenna.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 12, 2011, 05:44:52 PM
Tried that Valk but need an antenna :(. It's saved that it's OneHD but can't view anything on plain tv for some reason without an antenna.
u have a digital ready tv?
might have to click update channels.

Justin Bieber

Yeah, I can go to the channels, just can't get any audio/video.

Ah well, I'll see if I can get "The Guy" (being my brother-in-law) to fix it a little later :P. Not sure if I can get it alone, might stuff up my TV if I try ::).

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 12, 2011, 05:44:52 PM

Yeh, digital TV really needs an antenna.  You can plug a cable in to it (not attached to an antenna) and it sorta works.

McRooster

What was the name of the UFC fighter recently dismissed from his daytime job as a high school wrestling coach after he teed off at Barack Obama after a win in the Octagon?
I believe he called Obama an 'idiot' amongst other things and was stood down immediately.

*Last sighted buying a Dixie Chicks album  ;)

valkorum

RiOtChEsS

Justin Bieber

Tuning the TV to get back OneHD :D.

18 channels found so time for some surfing 8).

McRooster

Thanks val  ;)

I'd heard just a snippett on the Sat morn sportshow on 5AA and couldn't believe it.
Freedom of speech hey? as long as it's not about the Prez  :P

Anyone seen him fight? it looks as if Barack could take him anyways  :D

RiOtChEsS

yeah couple of times... theres very little cannonfodder in the ufc these days everyone is highly skilled an i doubt BO could hang 2 minutes with any MMArtist which is why its a braindead comment what did he think was it was going to be swept under the rug? Dana wouldve warmed up the bus aswell as thrown him under it :P

j959

Quote from: Marcz on January 16, 2011, 03:21:07 AM
yeah couple of times... theres very little cannonfodder in the ufc these days everyone is highly skilled an i doubt BO could hang 2 minutes with any MMArtist which is why its a braindead comment what did he think was it was going to be swept under the rug? Dana wouldve warmed up the bus aswell as thrown him under it :P
yeah, Dana is trying to get MMA into the main-stream so he stamps low-blow stuff out, quick smart.

as soon as I saw Paul Daley try to 'king-hit' Josh Kosheck after the final bell last year, i knew Dana would kick Daley out ...

j959

HP, get your digital TV cable/aerial ready cos OneHD has got UFC 'stacked' this coming week.

Thurs, 20 Jan showing:

UFC 104 - Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs.  Mauricio "Shogun" Rua No1 from 24 Oct 2009 in Los Angeles.

Catchweight (176 lb) bout:                       Anthony Johnson vs.  Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Lightweight bout:                                    Joe Stevenson vs.  Spencer Fisher
Catchweight (157 lb) bout:                       Josh Neer vs.  Gleison Tibau
Heavyweight bout:                                  Cain Velasquez vs.  Ben Rothwell
Light Heavyweight Championship bout:     Lyoto Machida (c) vs.  Mauricio Rua

Then on Fri, 21 Jan there's a UFC marathon - 9pm-11.45pm - not sure what they're showing.

Then on Sat, 22 Jan - UFC Unleashed - highlights show

Justin Bieber

It's fixed up. Did it last night :D. Got OneHD back although have to switch to DTV when I watch it.

Nice few nights of UFC :).

j959

Did you get to see UFC 104 last night HP?

I hadn't seen that Machida v Shogun fight in its entirety before - Shogun got robbed.

As much as I like watching Machida fight (those his last 2 have been average performances) good thing Shogun won the re-match last year and is the current UFC light heavyweight champ.

More UFC on OneHD tonight (Fri) and on Sat this week!  ;D

Justin Bieber

Couldn't last night as I got back late from the Open :'(. Will be watching tonight though :D. Not sure about tommorrow as I'm going back to the Open on Sunday :P.

To Youtube then for UFC 104!!! :P.