Quote from: j959 on March 19, 2018, 02:14:33 AM
Quote from: valkorum on November 01, 2017, 04:03:36 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 31, 2017, 07:56:46 PM
I'll be in Japan.  :'( :'( :'(

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I will be going.
what did you think valk?

I thought it was good  ;D

I was going until I saw the $500 price tag for the tickets.  So I didnt go.

j959

Quote from: CrowsFan 2.0 on March 19, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I will be going.
what did you think valk?

Hated it. Brother lost again :(
yeh, was he injured?

Were you there in-pers CF?

j959

Quote from: valkorum on March 19, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I will be going.
what did you think valk?

that was tier1!!! :o

what about the lower tier pricing??
mate of a mate got tickets and we went with tier2 I think ...

jvalles69

Quote from: j959 on March 20, 2018, 04:46:49 AM
Quote from: valkorum on March 19, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I will be going.
what did you think valk?

My mates a pro poker player and happened to be playing at the same table as Buffer.  Sold him ringside tickets for $300 each!

valkorum

Quote from: j959 on March 20, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

I signed up on the UFC website to receive notification of tickets going on sale - THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.   3 hours after tickets went on sale I realised but everything except Tier 1 was sold out.

Keeper27

dont know if you's heard but Conor attacked Khabib's bus

news article here

TMZ video here

"McGregor’s assault appeared to be linked to an incident earlier this week involving his close friend and fellow UFC fighter Artem Lobov and Russian fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov’s team"

jvalles69

Was just about to post that.

QuoteFormer UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor showed up at media day ahead of UFC 223, storming the Barclays Center on Thursday and possibly damaging a bus containing UFC fighters.

(...)

UFC president Dana White told reporters that he believed a warrant had been issued for McGregor's arrest, but NYPD says it is investigating an "incident" at the Barclays Center and trying to determine whether a crime occurred. No warrant has been issued for McGregor's arrest, according to the NYPD.

White said McGregor was with a group of about 20 that were let into the Barclays Center by a credentialed website.

"They stormed the building, got down to the loading docks where the fighters were getting on buses and started to attack the buses with trash cans, dollies," White said. "... This is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened in the history of this company."

The incident caused cuts to the face of UFC fighter Michael Chiesa, White said.

Chiesa apparently suffered a laceration on his forehead. His coach, Rick Little, told MMA Junkie that Chiesa was "cut up" by shattered glass.

"Conor went bananas and put a beating on the van that we were in looking for Khabib [Nurmagomedov]," Little said. "A million security guards had to restrain him. Mike's cut up now. He's got marks on him, for sure. I don't think too serious. Everything happened so fast. It was just like we got jumped."

Chiesa has been taken to the hospital, White said.

Beyond McGregor, Artem Lobov has been pulled from the UFC 223 card, according to White, as he was apparently part of the group that stormed the building with McGregor.

Keeper27

What a peanut. Will get sued like crazy.
Rose supposedly injured too

jvalles69

QuoteKhabib Nurmagomedov responds to Conor McGregor’s bus attack: If you’re a real gangster, tell me where to meet you

“I am laughing inside. You broke window? Why? Come inside. If you real gangster why don’t you come inside? This is big history gangster place. Brooklyn. You want to talk to me? Send me location. I am going to come. No problem,” he added, before revealing only he, his cornerman and his manager were on the bus at the moment.

“To be honest, I don’t want him to go to jail,” Nurmagomedov said. “We have to fight. If we have to fight, let’s fight. Send me location. Please, we have to fix this. Me and you. One-on-one. You want 10-on-10? OK,” he added.

“I give his whole team slap and no one say anything. He come with media, with cameras when I’m alone. Of course I want to go outside but they don’t let me leave the bus. He knows this. They don’t do nothing. I’m here.”

He'll get suspended so he can avoid Khabib.

jvalles69

Reports are 3 fights are going to be cancelled due to Conor's attack.  Lobov would be one I'd guess.  Guy is a waste of space and only has a contract cos of Conor.

jvalles69

Conor's been arrested.

Dudge

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 06, 2018, 12:46:54 PM
QuoteKhabib Nurmagomedov responds to Conor McGregor’s bus attack: If you’re a real gangster, tell me where to meet you

“I am laughing inside. You broke window? Why? Come inside. If you real gangster why don’t you come inside? This is big history gangster place. Brooklyn. You want to talk to me? Send me location. I am going to come. No problem,” he added, before revealing only he, his cornerman and his manager were on the bus at the moment.

“To be honest, I don’t want him to go to jail,” Nurmagomedov said. “We have to fight. If we have to fight, let’s fight. Send me location. Please, we have to fix this. Me and you. One-on-one. You want 10-on-10? OK,” he added.

“I give his whole team slap and no one say anything. He come with media, with cameras when I’m alone. Of course I want to go outside but they don’t let me leave the bus. He knows this. They don’t do nothing. I’m here.”

He'll get suspended so he can avoid Khabib.

My thoughts exactly

shaker

Conor is a flog that thinks he is a important part of society but really he is no better than any other thug walking the streets and I'm sure that his wealth will stop any real justice being done in this case but the footy is about to start so flower Conor

Mat0369

Holloway declared medically unfit and pulled from the card. He couldn't make weight

jvalles69

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 07, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
Holloway declared medically unfit and pulled from the card. He couldn't make weight

This card is shaping up to be an utter disaster!  Dana asked Holloway and Ortega to take the fight on shot notice, both said yes but Dana choice Max.  Way too late to put Ortega in there although he prob will say yes.