Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Poor form from Bisbing after the fight, but I dont expect any less from him

jvalles69

3 pressers down 1 to go for the McGregor vs Mayweather fight.  They are hilarious, really selling this fight, all I'm seeing though is "Connor won that won", from my perspective Floyd has won all 3!

jvalles69

Bones vs DC this weekend, I'm so pumped, Bones gonna lay some hurt on DC.  Plus 2 more title fights and some solid back up fights!

Hellopplz

I want to watch it, but think I'll be missing it due to missus coming over :(.

Dudge

Gunna see if i can talk Grazz into coming to the pub with me

jvalles69

For such a sick card on paper, was pretty underwhelming with most fighters playing it safe (don't blame them).  Jones unleashed on DC in that 3rd round, man he was destroying him, and looks to have broken DC's will, DC was looking pretty cocky at times and although he looked very good up until that point, I'm glad Jones has shut him up now, will be an all tme great in the Jones era unfortunately, got a few years at he top when he was out though.

Dudge

Yeah i was in the Jones corner, but felt sorry for DC. Got give to him,  ( DC ) he's a world class fighter.
Just met Jon on a bad day

DazBurg

awesome CF's brother finally gets his shot being signed by the UFC

good on him hope he goes well

DazBurg

CrowsFan 2.0

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 21, 2011, 10:28:40 PM
Anyone heard of the Aussie MMA company Brace?
My brother takes his first step on the way to the UFC when he fights in Brace for War 12 in Tasmania on October 15. Anyone in Tassie then should go along :)
Just came in here to let you all know that my bro has actually made it to the UFC, but it seems that Daz has beaten me to the punch.
Told you he would make it, just took him 6 years ;) haha.
Had an interview on FoxSports Fight Week a few days ago :)

jvalles69

Quote from: CrowsFan 2.0 on August 12, 2017, 11:18:26 PM
My brother takes his first step on the way to the UFC when he fights in Brace for War 12 in Tasmania on October 15. Anyone in Tassie then should go along :)
Just came in here to let you all know that my bro has actually made it to the UFC, but it seems that Daz has beaten me to the punch.

Keep us updated when he's on a card mate!

CrowsFan 2.0

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 12, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

Daz mentioned it above. UFC Fight Night 115 in Rotterdam, 2nd September :)

jvalles69

Quote from: CrowsFan 2.0 on August 13, 2017, 12:34:23 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on August 12, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

Daz mentioned it above. UFC Fight Night 115 in Rotterdam, 2nd September :)

Boom, will set to record on Fox!

DazBurg

Sorry to break the news on you mate
didn't know you'd come on and let everyone know

Great for Rob and great to see you here even fro a brief moment
things well well with you i hope mate?

CrowsFan 2.0

No need to apologise, just didn't expect anyone here to be keeping track of him.
Nice to see you have been :) I'll be flying over to watch him, so hopefully he has his arm raised at the end of the night.
Get on the betting when his odds are released ;)

Yeah mate I've been good thanks, keeping myself busy. Just thought I'd pop by to break the news, because I remembered a few of you were interested back in the day. Especially marcz...

Hope you've been well too :)