Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

looked it up to seems to be some fake articles
his still banned and Lesnar tested positive twice to 1 of the same estrogen blockers jones got popped for

jvalles69

Quote from: DazBurg on July 27, 2016, 02:50:14 PM
looked it up to seems to be some fake articles
his still banned and Lesnar tested positive twice to 1 of the same estrogen blockers jones got popped for

Far out, a lot of work to make up fake articles!  :o

RiOtChEsS

Chad Mendes got 2 yrs for his Psoriasis cream he has been using since he was a kid

jvalles69

Woodley vs Lawler should be sick tomorrow!

jvalles69

Super pissed right now, been charged for UFC 200 when they said they were giving refunds, the flowertards had this to say.  >:(

QuoteGiven the nature of the service we provide, live events may experience technical difficulties from time to time. The short length of the outage, the uninterrupted portion of the rest of the three hour event and the ongoing uninterrupted encores means a refund isn’t available.

Hellopplz

That's shower jvalles :(. They'll do anything to keep their money despite offering the refunds ::).

jvalles69

They even came out in the media and acted like good guys saying they would "look after" all the people affected.  Bullshower, my credit car was hit by a bill ninja with no warning.  This is there follow up response when I said that I was not happy.

Quotee appreciate you putting forward your position, and we have made our decision as a team not to credit/refund UFC 200.  We can certainly understand our customers' disappointment at the technical glitch during the broadcast, however as a provider of live TV from around the world there can be cases where these types of errors can occur. 

Most Pay Per View orders include encore presentations of the event as standard - partly because of these types of incidents as a backup to give our customers another chance to view the event in full.  The broadcast times of the encore presentations are listed for a match on the Main Event website.  We have however, as a goodwill gesture, placed at $10 credit on your account.

So basically we have to put up with shower they've flowered up. Apparently this didn't happen to other broadcasts around the world, just the one Foxtel used.  Absolute bullshower.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on August 07, 2016, 02:48:23 AM
They even came out in the media and acted like good guys saying they would "look after" all the people affected.  Bullshower, my credit car was hit by a bill ninja with no warning.  This is there follow up response when I said that I was not happy.

Quotee appreciate you putting forward your position, and we have made our decision as a team not to credit/refund UFC 200.  We can certainly understand our customers' disappointment at the technical glitch during the broadcast, however as a provider of live TV from around the world there can be cases where these types of errors can occur. 

Most Pay Per View orders include encore presentations of the event as standard - partly because of these types of incidents as a backup to give our customers another chance to view the event in full.  The broadcast times of the encore presentations are listed for a match on the Main Event website.  We have however, as a goodwill gesture, placed at $10 credit on your account.

So basically we have to put up with shower they've flowered up. Apparently this didn't happen to other broadcasts around the world, just the one Foxtel used.  Absolute bullshower.
oh w0w $10 will get you a long way ::)

the encore is horseshower anyway, who wants a replay after watching parts of the event and the recapping mentions that spoil the spots missed, they would certainly know that, that is dodge >:(

Mat0369

I was watching the Yair Rodriguez vs Caceres fight the other day. It was pretty crazy to watch because when I used to fight my stand up style was pretty similar to Rodriguez. I haven't really done anything since I was a teenager though.

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

Bill Manspeaker

CONOR BABY

really enjoyed the fight

jvalles69

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on August 21, 2016, 04:19:41 PM
CONOR BABY

really enjoyed the fight

Fight was great!  5 rounds of war.  Conor looked close to giving up at the end of the 2nd, start of the 3rd.  Diaz needed to go for the takedown earlier and submission to win, Conor was always just ahead on points.

The Rumble KO was brutal too!

RaisyDaisy

Really enjoyed the 4 part series - The Evolution of Punk, that's on the UFC YouTube channel

As a WWE fan, I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes on Sunday

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 08, 2016, 08:37:26 PM
Really enjoyed the 4 part series - The Evolution of Punk, that's on the UFC YouTube channel

As a WWE fan, I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes on Sunday
yeah it was ok, i rekn they were deliberately showing punk in his infancy, he is gonna be way better than that show... $4/1