Main Menu

UFC

Started by Hawka, November 13, 2010, 01:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Yeah congrats to Bisping what a story after suffering that eye injury a while back, goes to show anyone can turn out the lights

Cookie311993

Opens up the middleweight division big time. Anyone could get the title shot now

jvalles69

Damn, just watched the main card.  Rockhold had NO respect for Bisping which cost him the match, was a pretty weak shot too that floored him to be honest. I don't see Bisping holding this belt for very long, my prediction he loses to whoever he faces next and knowing him he'll fight again soon.

I'm so pumped for UFC 200, the mates are coming round for that one.  The entire card is so sick, I can't wait.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 06, 2016, 11:51:00 PM
Damn, just watched the main card.  Rockhold had NO respect for Bisping which cost him the match, was a pretty weak shot too that floored him to be honest. I don't see Bisping holding this belt for very long, my prediction he loses to whoever he faces next and knowing him he'll fight again soon.

I'm so pumped for UFC 200, the mates are coming round for that one.  The entire card is so sick, I can't wait.
Going to the Adelaide Beer Fest, gonna have to take an internet hiatus that Sunday ;)

Big Mac

Starting to get keen for UFC 200, what's the usual go for watching it in australia?

Go down to a sports bar? or how much is the pay-per-view? Might be better off buying it and having a few mates over and then saving on beer?

jvalles69

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 16, 2016, 12:31:09 AM
Starting to get keen for UFC 200, what's the usual go for watching it in australia?

Go down to a sports bar? or how much is the pay-per-view? Might be better off buying it and having a few mates over and then saving on beer?

Yep, if the card is good enough I can usually get about 5 mates over to split the $50-$60 cost on main event (requires foxtel).  Get everyone to bring some food and beers.  I normally go to the pub if I can't get enough ppl, but if it's not a great card I just wait to "procure" it in the evening.  ;D

Good thing with Foxtel is, if it isn't a pay per view event, and a fight night etc it's live and free to watch.

Cookie311993

Especially with the upcoming fight night MacDonald vs Wonderboy

jvalles69

Quote from: Cookie311993 on June 16, 2016, 01:13:02 PM
Especially with the upcoming fight night MacDonald vs Wonderboy

I only just watched the Hendricks vs Wonderboy last night, forgot I had recorded it on Foxtel.  That match this weekend?  Will have to remember to record it.

Hellopplz

Yep Jvalles, that card is this weekend. Handy you just watched that fight, you saw how he landed Rory now :P.

Reckon jvalles is bang on Big M. If you can get a few people, better to stay in and watch it. Otherwise if only 1-2 of you, could go to a bar. I don't have any friends into it really, and only one who is lives too far (countryside).

Saying that, just realised I am away for the weekend when UFC 200 happens. Did not realise and now I'm gutted I miss out on it :( :( :(. Instead of watching it, I'm going to be going to a hot springs.

jvalles69

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 16, 2016, 06:57:08 PM
Yep Jvalles, that card is this weekend. Handy you just watched that fight, you saw how he landed Rory now :P.

Reckon jvalles is bang on Big M. If you can get a few people, better to stay in and watch it. Otherwise if only 1-2 of you, could go to a bar. I don't have any friends into it really, and only one who is lives too far (countryside).

Saying that, just realised I am away for the weekend when UFC 200 happens. Did not realise and now I'm gutted I miss out on it :( :( :(. Instead of watching it, I'm going to be going to a hot springs.

McDonald vs Thompson was boring as flower until the 5th round.  Haven't watched the rest of the card yet, but heard its pretty good.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 20, 2016, 01:06:46 PM

McDonald vs Thompson was boring as flower until the 5th round.  Haven't watched the rest of the card yet, but heard its pretty good.
Bosse Vs O'Connell 8)

jvalles69

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 22, 2016, 11:37:06 PM

Bosse Vs O'Connell 8)

That was a sick fight!  The Aubin-Mercier vs Gouti fight was solid too!  Just got Cowboy to watch now.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 24, 2016, 07:45:09 PM
Quote from: RiOtChEsS on June 22, 2016, 11:37:06 PM

Bosse Vs O'Connell 8)

That was a sick fight!  The Aubin-Mercier vs Gouti fight was solid too!  Just got Cowboy to watch now.
Had a nice win on the main event, boring as batshower fight though

TUF seems to be taking forever to wrap up

jvalles69

This weekend is packed full of fights!

Oz time...Friday Dos Anjos fights...Sat is TUF finale...and the big one on Sun, UFC200!  8)

jvalles69

Foxtel set to record Fridays and Saturdays events, UFC200 booked, pulled pork with coleslaw set to go!  8)

Prelims start at 8am right?